23 ; YOU AND ME

Aom was trying to contact tina after the taping..but she wasnt answering..so aom just went to her condo...
She knocks three times...then the door opened..but no one has it..

"hmm..creepy...tina?...tina?..where are you?"

She saw the kitchen light was open...so she prefer that tina was there..but she wasnt...

"where is she?..."

the kitchen table was so dirty.flour scattered on the floor...and baking materials was on the table...she saw a sticky note near the oven...

"kindly get me off the oven"

Aom open the oven..and get the CAke inside...at first..she didnt saw whats on it..but after she placed it above the table..there she saw a message..

" wont get tired of saying i love you"

After she had read that...a hand locked on her waist. And kiss her neck...

"uhmmmm"

"so?"

Aom turn to her...and hold her face..

"you are my everything tina..."

Tina hold her going inside the room..

"wait?..we wont eat first?"

"later. Youll crave after this "

"naaah!!"

When they entered the room...the light was off..tina let go of aom's hand...
Aom expected tina to kiss her through..but she didnt.

A dim light opened..and a big screen was place beside the wall..

Two chairs facing the large screen...

"movie?"

Tina smiled widely..then grab aom to seat beside her...

At first ..it was black..then slowly..photo's came out one by one..those photos aom never saw before.
All of that was exactly stolen shots...

"the day i met you...
I was starstruck...
Ive seen you through movies..but it wad different to see you upclose ."

"the first time we kissed .though it was just part of the scene..i felt the current all over my body..like i wanted to tell you how much i like to kiss you "

" when youre asleep beside me...i secretly watching you..and if somebody wasnt there..i quickly kiss your forehead. Or touched your hair."

" everytime we had tours to promote our movie...
Im so happy cause i had given lot of time to be with you.."

"when your hands touches my hand...
I felt like floating...i just cant get over you.."

"the day you bought me a cap..
I said to myself..i will often used it. So it would still look like new...and will last a long time..."

"when we had given our 3rd movie..i said ..i wont let this passed again.even if you are taken... I would take a risk..i wont stop..i will wait. Until youll be mine...cause that's all i ever wanted for"

When tina turned to aom..she was in tears...

"hmmm"

"how did you make this without my knowing.."

"im genius right?"

"hmmm..."

Aom saw a guitar place at the corner..it was purple with white edge..

"you bought new guitar?"

"no. It was nan's gift for me.."

Aom stood up to get it. And she gave to tina..

"play a song for me.."

Tina place it on her lap..

" cause it's you and me...and all of the people ..
Had nothing to do..
Nothing to lose..
Cause it's you and me...and all of the people..and i dont know why...i cant keep my eyes over you..."

____<3<3<3