NEWS FLASH!

"Logan Myers here for Gaming Insight. Where you get your freshly squeezed news regarding anything about gaming under the sun! We just found out the multi billion dollar company VitalEXE Corp has launched something that will blow your mind, people.

We all know who VitalEXE is, but for those who have been living under a rock for the past two decades, here's a bit of background. VitalEXE Corp was founded by a group of scientist spearheaded by Professor Elden Rydalch, a renowned scientist known for his research in neurobit implants. They revolutionized communication with their release of VitalGear , the very first real virtual reality technology the world has seen. No more expensive long distance calls, video conferences, or lengthy emails. You can just be there with your friends, family or colleagues even when they're thousands of miles away. Just put on the VitaGear helmet and you're all set.

Next they began their domination of the market with Face2Face, and the social networking scene was never the same. You talk, you play, you dance, you do just about anything you can think of with your friends without even leaving the comfort of your couch.

With the release of VitaGear 2.0, full immersion was finally on the table. Emulating the sense of taste, smell, and touch, it broke new ground. Software developers flocked to the company as new boundaries were opened.

And now VitalEXE, along with top game developer GameBrain, gives you the next logical evolution. What we, gamers, have all been waiting for!!!

The first virtual reality game ever!!!

VRMMORPG!!!

It's HERE!!!

Transcend: Online!"

"Pant, pant, pant"

"Logan, breathe slowly" [Studio Manager]

"Sorry folks, the excitement got to me. And before I log in. (cough) I mean sign out, just a few words from the developers:

Live the Life you choose... Transcend: Online!"

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY.

THANK YOU