We Both Need A Hero

Do not play until told
Elsa's Pov
I groan, squeezing my eyes shut. I try to move, but pain erupted all throughout my body.
"Oww" I groan, laying back down. I slowly open my eyes, getting blinded by the sun. My eyes soon adjust and finally see where I am. My bedroom is so familiar... But at the same time it's not. I look to my left to see Jack in a white robe. Weird. But he is asleep and he looks oh so cute! His head is slanted slightly to the left and he has a puppy lip. He looks so peaceful and cute! {°v°}
His eyes slowly open and I am greeted to a lovely smile. He stretched and continued to give me that lovely smile. But, his smile slowly faded as he remembered last night.
"Love, I'm so sorry for hurting you last night. I never meant for it to go that way" He said and stood up "I'm so ashamed of myself..." He walked towards the door "When you ready, come downstairs. There is something you must know" He walked out, shutting the door behind him.
Anna- Hey Sis. I hope you don't mind, but I kinda took control over your body last night... Love you! If you ever need me I'm just a call away.
I smiled and wiped a stray tear. I pushed the blanket off of me to reveal a bandage around my leg and arm.
What if I hurt him!?
I get up and run as fast as possible out the door. I hop down the stairs and see Jack with his back facing me.
"Jack? Did I hurt you!?" I walk up to him as he turns around. I check his arms and shoulder and feel his stomach for any bandages.
"Don't worry about me, I'm the one who hurt you most" He looked down in guilt and shame as he said that.
I grabbed his chin lightly and made him look at me "Forget about me, you did what you had to do. Do you understand me? You saved me, don't feel guilty for what you had to do" I pulled him into a hug and saw the other guardian's "Did I hurt any of you?" I asked "Tell me the truth please"
"You didn't hurt any of us, Elsa. It was you who got hurt" Tooth said.
I pulled away from Jack to see a couple of tears rolling down his cheek.
"Please do not cry" I whispered, wiping his tears away "You will make me cry"
He nodded turned towards the guardian's.
"S-Shall we tell her" He said in a shaky, yet confident tone.
"Jack" Tooth walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder "You should tell her, alone"
"You should mate"
"Yes"
Sandy signed a thumbs up.
"Might I suggest the first place you two met?" She suggested
(Being the totally awesome and non-forgetful author, let me go look and see where they first met. Okay! I'm back. I have the location!)
"Tooth, are you sure?" Jack asks, looking at her in a hesitant way.
"I'm positive" She smiled and walked back to bunny.
"Good luck, Mate" Bunny did a hand salute and I returned it.
He looked down at me and smiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.
Drop dat cute beat!
He made a portal and walked us through it.
"The tooth palace?" I asked as he walked ahead and spun around.
"This is where I first saw your beautiful face" He smiled and made me blush "And at that very moment, I fell deeply and madly in love with you"
I began to tear up. I looked above me to see little tooth fairies above us.
"When I heard you chose me personally, I felt so much joy and love" I smiled as tears fell down my cheeks.
"And when I found out you read my mind that day, I hoped you loved me back" He smiled and walked towards me, creating an ice flower "And when I almost lost you and broke your heart, it broke mine. The day you left felt like my heart was shattered" He handed me the flower And wiped away my tears "And when you came back, I was blown away over how beautiful you were. Even if you couldn't see or hear it" He grabbed my hand and spun me around.
"And when we first kissed and you became my girlfriend" He kissed me lightly and backed away.
"Love, ever since I saw you in that ice coffin I have loved you. I hope you love me as I do you" he stopped and put his head down.
"But... What if I told you" I began to get worried. Is he breaking up with me? "That with you being queen and all..." He paused "What if I told you I was the King of the Moon?"
I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. Tears fell uncontrollably as I walk towards him.
"Jack" I cried, pulling him into a tight hug.
"Love, I will love you to the moon and back, forever and always" He wrapped his arms around me "Don't forget that"
I cried into his chest, never wanting to let him go.
"I love you" I said, pulling him into a kiss. I have never felt more happy.
I let go of him and wipe my tears away. He held my cheeks and kissed my head.
But something happened...
He gasped and fell onto me. I slowly lowered him to the ground.
"Jack! Jack!? Please, what's wrong!?" I looked up and saw pitch standing before us.
"Very touching moment you two had there, but of course, I ended it" He smiled, walking towards us.
"Oh, don't worry. He is only stunned" He kneeled in front of me "You either face me in battle, or lose your King" He looked down at Jack.
"Right here, right now" I said and stood up. I quickly put a mental note inside jacks head and teleported him to the workshop. He will wake up and be protected from Pitches magic.
"You know, it didn't have to end this way. You could've joined me and ruled above" He chuckled "But of course, Manny had to intervene"
Jack- Elsa, what are you doing!?
I'll be okay. You stay at the workshop at all costs. Pitch will try to kill you.
I blocked him from my mind and looked at pitch.
"Pitch, we end this here and now" I create a large ice sword.
Sophia, if you can hear me, please come
Pitch made a large black sword and held it towards the ground.
I conjured up a snow storm and blinded him momentarily, getting a chance to throw a dagger at him. It hit his shoulder and the storm disappeared.
"Wanna play that way?" He made a storm nightmares circling us,threatening to strike at any moment. I run towards him and our swords clash together. I hit him in the face and he stumbles back.
Main objective. Get him into his own storm of nightmares.
I ran and kick him in the gut, losing my sword in the process. He falls to the ground and looses his sword also. I stand up and shoot ice towards him, but he dodged it. He stood up and sent dark sand towards me, hitting me in the arm.
I ran towards him in a flash and kick him into his own nightmares. Sophia suddenly appeared and landed next to me. I quickly climbed onto her and she flew us above him.
I created an indestructible ice dome and froze him in his place. It can only be undone by me. I create a portal below him and send him to the middle of the ocean. I look down at my arm and see nothing. Not even a scratch.
Jack, are you okay!?
No response.
Jack! Answer me!
Still no response.
North?
None.
"Sophia! To the workshop. Hurry!" I kick her side's and she flies into the sky as fast as she could.
Jack, please you're scaring me
...
Before I know it, Sophia lands on the workshop roof.
I jump down and run towards the hole in the roof, but it gets shut.
"JACK!" I send strong blasts of ice towards the roof, trying to create a hole, but failed.
Manny- Elsa, through your balcony door.
I run and jump off the edge of the roof and land on my balcony. I open the doors and run in. I run across my room and out the door.
"Jack!" I cry out "Where are you!"
I run down the stairs and see North, Sandy, Tooth, and Bunny... frozen.
"No" I gasp and fall to my knees. Did I do this?
Manny- Elsa, in norths office. Hurry.
I Stan up and run past the frozen figures and into norths office, where I find Jack on one knee. He's in a tux and tie.
"I'm so sorry to have worried you, but we kinda got cut off back there" he smirked as I covered my mouth.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around to see everyone perfectly okay.
I turned back to Jack as he continues.
"Elsa Moon, even though you made me Forget you, you managed to get my memories back. Will you do me the utmost honour in marrying me?" He asked, pulling out a small black box and opened it, revealing a ring made of ice.
I nodded and ran towards him, hugging him tightly.
Everyone clapped and cheered.
"I love you" I whispered in a shaky voice.
"I love you most"
~~~~~~~~~~
T-That's the end... I had a very great time writing these two books and going on this journey with you guys ^v^ I hope you enjoyed it, cause I really did. There will be no more Sequels/Prequels in the future, I'm sorry.
I love you all my sweet little Muffins, and have a nice night.
Consider stopping by and checking out one of my other works in progress-
Who Am I?
Is Home... Really Where The Heart Is?