I Give Up!

His kiss... it's not the same.
I break away and look at him.
"Your kiss is different" I say, confused.
"I just got you back, What do you expect?" He said, trying to kiss me again.
"No" I backed away "Don't touch me"
I jump out of my bed and grab my cloak "North! Bunny!" I quickly pulled my cloak on and pulled the hood over my head.
"What's wrong mate" Bunny asked, popping out of his hole in the ground.
I look over to "Jack" and find him standing there. Lifeless.
"That's not Jack" I say, pointing at him.
After about five seconds, he starts turning to dust.
We all stood there, watching it slowly fade away.
"Why was I so naive!?" I scream at myself.
I run out of my room and bump into tooth.
"What's wrong!?" She asks as I walk past her
"It wasn't him, it was all a lie" I say, walking down the stairs.
I keep my eyes on the ground as I walk away, trying to avoid any attention.
"But we can find another way! There has to be!" Tooth says, trying to catch up with me.
"How can I tell if it's real or not!?" I stop walking and face her "With pitch inside my head, it's no use! Until I get him out of my head, I give up!"
I run up the stairs and walked onto the roof.
I have to get that him out of my head somehow...
"Sophia?" I call out, standing on the roof of the workshop.
I wait for over ten minutes, hoping that she would show up. But she didn't.
"Who are you?" Jack asked from behind me.
My hood! Really!? I quickly pull my hood over my head.
I walked forward a little and hope he'd leave me alone.
"I asked you a question!" He says in an aggravated tone.
Another few steps ahead. The edge is only a few steps away.
I can tell he's angry.
I walk the last few steps and stand on the ledge.
Oh! I have an idea!
I turn around towards him and look him in the eyes.
"I'm-" A sudden gust of wind knocks me off balance.
"No!" I screamed as I fell off. I closed my eyes because of the cold air.
Where's Sophia!?
Suddenly, I felt fall/bump onto me.
I opened my eyes "ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I yell at him "YOU CAN'T FLY!" I saw his hands empty.
"I COULD'VE JUST LET YOU FALL!" He said in a very angry tone.
"DON'T LET GO OF ME!" I turned over and faced the ground. I blinked a whole bunch D:
I can't fly because I have Jack with me. So the only thing to do is to make a portal, hopefully.
As the snow got closer and closer I kept trying to make a portal, but couldn't.
"WORK!" I screamed.
When we were less than 100 feet above the ground, a portal opened up.
"YES!" I cheered.
We fell through the portal and ended up being thrown onto the workshop floor. We must've slid all the way across the room.
"What just happened!?" North exclaimed and looked at me.
"I might have fallen off the roof and Jack came after me, then neither of us- I mean he couldn't fly so I sorta made a portal" he was fuming...
"Psst" I looked at tooth and she was pointing at her head, indicating my hood was down.
I quickly pulled it back on before he saw.
"What's going on here!? Why was she able to make a portal? What aren't you telling me!?" Jack asked and looked at me angrily "You haven't even told me your name!"
"Okay, I'm sorry. I will explain everything if you let me" I say and stand up.
"Go on"
"Okay, before I came here, I was in a huge battle between me and darkness. I was hurt very badly and that resulted in one of my very close friends to lose their life. After that happened, I lost control over my powers and needed help, so I came to you guys hoping you'd help me" 90% of that was true.
His face softens and he looks down.
"I-I'm sorry" He says.
"It's okay. The past is in the past" Tears quickly slid down my cheek as I think about what I did to him. I turned around and tried to stop the tears, but failed.
"Hey, it's okay" Tooth said walking over to me "we will find a way" she whispered and hugged me, I hugged her back and cried silently on her shoulder.
"Mate, don't cry" Bunny says and walks over to me also.
Then I remembered something.
What father nature said. I have to earn his trust! How could I forget!?
I let go and smiled at her. I turn back towards Jack and find him right behind me.
He slowly hugged me and patted my back gently.
"I'm sorry" I whisper and back away.
The floor around me was iced over.
"When do you want to start training?" He asked and smiled.
I smiled and wiped the rest of the tears from my face.
"When you are ready" I said.
He grabbed my hand and lightly pulled me outside. We went into the same field the fake Jack found me in.
"Okay, the first most important thing is to stay calm. Once your done that, it's easy from then on out"
I nod.
"Do you have a core power source?" He asks and holds up his staff.
I just hold up my hands and that says it all.
"Okay, this will be weird. First and foremost, learn the basics of your powers. What activates then, then what makes it go away"
"It's controlled by my emotions" I say and blush "Believe it or not, the ice and snow I create turns the color of my emotion. For example. It turns red when I'm scared, yellow when I'm angry, light blue when I'm happy, and pink when I'm in love" I whisper the last part, hoping he didn't hear.
"What was that?" He asked.
"Pink when I'm in love"
He nodded and smirked.
"Who is Miss. Shy in love with?" He made kissing noises and made me blush.
"Enough of that, know you know about it. What's next" I say and pull on my cloak.
1 Day Lator (Spongebob Refrence)
"Thank you for your help" I say as we walk down the corridor.
"Don't mention it. It was fun getting to know about your powers and all" he chuckled and rubbed to back of his neck "It's been close to 3 months, wouldn't you be healed up by now?" He asked, pointing at my cloak.
"Yes, but some wounds can't be healed. So I prefer to wear this" I explain and look down at my feet. We stopped in the middle of the corridor.
"I shouldn't have asked, I'm sorry" He said and put his hand on my shoulder.
"No, it's fine" I turn and face him "It just hurts remembering what happened" my voice cracked as I held back my tears. I don't know, I feel so alone when I talk to him.
"From the looks of it, it looks like your getting a hang of your powers" He smiled and I took my hand off of his shoulder.
"Yea, seeing as I could control it before, you know" I said and continued walking.
"It makes it easier" He says and catches up to me.
"Yea"