Earning His Trust

It's been about a month since Jack started helping me.
"Jack?" I asked and we laid on the workshop roof.
"Yea?" He said, looking over at me.
"Thank you for helping me" I said and stood up, brushing my cloak off.
"You don't have to thank me" he said and stood up next to me.
I smiled and blushed lightly.
"Well if I can't, who will?" I asked and smirked. I could see that he was thinking about that pretty hard. He zoned out for about ten minutes before I snapped him back into reality.
"Oh, uh sorry" He chuckled and rubbed his neck.
-Lator-
"Why can't I find that stupid spell yet!? What else must I do!" I asked myself as I fell onto my bed.
"You haven't earned his trust yet" I gasped and shot up.
"Father nature, you scared the frick frack outta me!" I exclaimed and rubbed my face "ughhh"
"At least it wasn't Mother Nature..." He mumbled "Anyways, you only have one thing left until he trusts you fully"
"And what is that?" I asked, standing up.
"He doesn't know the real you. The one without the cloak" He says as I walk towards him.
"But in his mind, if he sees the real me, he'll get freaked out because I'm supposedly the dead snow queen" I said as I stopped in front of him.
"If you don't, he'll never get his memories back" He said and turned his back to me, walking off "Good luck" He disappeared.
Okay then. Let's go freak out Frost.
I fixed my cloak and walked out my door.
"Jack!" I called out as I looked for him. I walked down the stairs and saw everyone standing there.
"You called?" Jack said, walking towards me.
"Uhm... May I talk to you? A-Alone?" I fidget with my cloak as I wait for a response.
"Uhh, sure" He looked back for a second and walked behind me.
"Where are we going?" He asked, looking around.
I looked down and continued walking towards my room. Once we got there, I held the door open for him and he walked in. I stepped in and shut the door behind me.
"Jack, do you trust me?" I asked nervously. I turned my back to him as I waited for an answer.
"Yes, why?" He asked.
"What if I did something so horrible, that even I hate myself for doing?" My voice cracked "Would you still trust me then? Even after what I did?" Tears flowed down my cheeks.
"What's going on?" I heard him take a step.
"Just answer the question please." I look up and wipe the tears from my cheeks.
"Yes. I would"
I turned towards him.
"Even if it was you who I did it to?" My voice shivered and cracked.
"You're scaring my" He takes a step back, stitching his eyebrows together in fear.
"Please don't be scared, don't scream, don't run away. Please" I begged "Do you want to see the real me, the one without the hood? With no secrets?" I asked "It's your choice. Remove my hood or don't"
I wiped away the rest of my tears and crossed my arms over my chest and looked down.
I saw his foot in front of me. I closed my eyes as I felt him remove my hood.
I looked up and saw him a foot away from me. His face was filled with confusion, fear, surprise, and much more.
"Y-You're supposed to b-be d-d-dead" He said as he nearly fell onto the bed stepping away from me "The Snow Queen. Your the dead Snow Queen. How is that possible!?"
A tiny scroll appeared in front of my feet. I bent over and picked it up.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered and ran out the door with the scroll in my hand.
My Cloak flew behind me as I ran down the stairs and towards tooth.
"I'm going to get him back!" I said, smiling as I hugged her.
I let go and looked at the rest of them "once he comes in here, I will need y'all to keep both of us from escaping. Only the two of us will be in here. Hurry! I'll ice the stairs" They ran into not the office and locked the door, then the Windows and doors proceeded to get locked and blocked.
I opened the scroll and read it thoroughly.
"Okay then, I guess this is it then" I put the scroll in my cloak as Jack ran down the stairs. Once he reached the bottom, I blocked the stairs off.
"What's going on!? Tell me now!" He walked towards me, looking very mad.
"Jack, I know what your about to do. Please don't do this" I say as I back away from him. I held out my hand and his guardian pendant was placed on my hand.
"Do you remember this?" I asked, showing it to him. He stopped and looked at it.
"Where did you get that" He asked, pointing at it.
As it dangled in my hand, I threw it to him.
"I took it from you when I took your memories... O-Of me" I said and watched him examine it.
He stayed quiet.
"I've felt so alone since then and I've hated myself everyday that has passed by" I explained, stepping towards him "I've been a complete wreck ever since"
He looked up at me.
"I kept my promise ever since. To get your memories back" I was only 3 feet away from him "And I intend on keeping that promise"
I could see a hint of relief in his face.
"Don't move"
I held my hands out in front of me and focused on his powers. Bit by bit, blue dust started coming out of his chest. I smiled lightly and continued until it was the full blue orb.
The ice I put around it is still there, so I removed it and held the orb close to me.
"Please work" I whispered and in one swift movement, I pushed the orb into his chest. He stumbled back and gasped for air. I ran towards him and caught him before he fell.
He laid on my lap with his eyes closed and shallow breaths, I pushed his hair away from his eyes and called the guardian's back in. The doors unlocked and the Windows were unblocked. The moonlight shined through and fell onto Jack and I.
"North, please take him to his room. He will need rest" I said and kissed his head before north picked him up.
I thawed the stairs and flew onto the roof. I sat down and looked at the moon.
"I wish I could see you right now. I miss you both so much" I said "I really need you right now"
I know they can't come, but it was worth a shot.
I laid down and watched the stars and moon. Soon enough, I fell asleep.
~~~~~
"Elsa!" I gasped and shot up. Tooth was flying in front of me smiling.
"What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and stretched.
"Jack is awake!" She said and squealed.
I stood up and smiled "Really!?"
"Yes, he is still in his room with bunny, north, and sandy! Hurry!" She flew into the workshop with me behind her. I landed on the ground and ran up the stairs. Tooth was waiting for me by the door. I stopped and nodded. She smiled and opened the door and walked in. I took a deep breath and walked into his room. Bunny and north blocked the view from him.
"Psst, north, bunny" Tooth whispered and looked at me. They turned around and smiled. They stepped away giving me a full view of him. He was hunched over supporting his head with his hands.
"Jack?" I asked, stepping towards him. He looked slowly.
"Elsa"
I wanted so badly to run to him and hug him, but I stayed where I was.
"D-Do you remember me?" My voice shook.
He stood up and walked towards me.
"You kept your promise" He said and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and started crying.
"I'm so sorry! I regret ever doing that to you" I cried out "I've been so alone, I can't see my sister or father"
I fell to my knees and so did he. I kept repeating "I'm sorry" over and over again.
He petted the back of my head and burried his face in my hair.
I backed away and put my hands on his cheeks and wiped his tears away.
"I remember everything" He whispered and wiped my tears away.
"Pitch interfered and messed with my head. He made me think he was you and I believed him. I was naive, I'm sorry" I Said and nearly cried again.
"It's okay. You didn't know" He said and smiled lightly at me.
I brought him closer to me and kissed him.
--------
I'm terribly sorry. I got very sick and couldn't tell you guys about it. I'm still recovering from it, so I'm sorry if I suddenly disappear again.