14|Giving in

Manik's POV

"You think you can order me around." Nandini slurs across the room.

"Nandini...."

"Yes, Manik!"

She is dangerously close to me. My breath hitches and I can't think straight. In a quick movement, she places her lips on mine.

Instinctively, I pull her closer by her waist and there is no space between us. She is kissing me hungrily and I am going wild. Our lips are moving in perfect synchrony, as if they are meant for each other. Her soft, juicy lips taste divine. Her fingers go into my hair and I pull her in forcefully, pressing my dick against her thighs.

A soft moan escapes her mouth and it pushes me over the edge. I bite her lower lip. She moans and I slip my tongue into her mouth, feeling each and every inch of it. Our tongues meet and the sensation of hers, slipping against mine, is exquisite. Each and every nerve in my body seems stimulated.

Fuck.

After kissing feverishly for some time, we break apart. Her eyes are burning with passion and that drives me crazy.

Suddenly, she pushes me onto the sofa behind me, knocking it backwards against the wall.

"Nandini.." I croak.

"Shh..!" She climbs onto me, sitting in my lap facing me, with her legs on either side of me and places her finger on my lips. "Do you have any idea how sexy you are."

I am just lost in her. Her dress is bundled around her waist and her panties are visible, as her legs stretch across me. Just that soft, thin material between my fingers and...

She starts kissing me again and I kiss her back. This is so fucking hot. Our breaths are mingled and her soft lips are in between mine. My fingers are digging into her bare thighs and she is pulling my hair gently.

"Nandini.." I pull away, sensing that she is breathless. She removes her hands from my hair and starts to unbutton my shirt.

"I want you, real bad!" She whispers into my ear and then going down, bites into the flesh of my neck.

"Oh, fuck!" I moan and tighten my grip on her thighs.

Her hands are on my chest and she rubs herself against my dick.

Holy shit. This is wrong. She is drunk. I have to stop. You have to stop or you'll end up fucking her!

"Nandini, stop!" I manage to say.

"Come on, Manik!" She says seductively.

I gently push her off myself to sit beside me on the sofa and get up, buttoning my shirt.

"Manik..!" She croons, slightly irritated.

"Nandini, let's go back to your house."

"No!" She huffs. "I don't want to go back to that bloody mansion. It's not my home. It's Singhania's."

There is a tinge of sadness in her voice. What does this mean? Is Singhania bad to her? All the articles on the net said otherwise. But that fucktard couldn't be good.

"Okay." I say, giving in. "Let's get you into my room, at least."

"Okay." She gets up happily and marches into my room.

I make her lie down and cover her up.

"Sleep." I say firmly.

She grabs my hand and pulls me onto herself.

"Nandini, please don't make this more difficult for me." I plead.

"What do see in Alia?" She asks innocently.