Chapter 2: The Morning After.

I jerked up quickly gripping the sheets, thoughts of last night filling my mind as I look around noticing I was alone in a very unfamiliar room. Suddenly my hands went to my throat rubbing it cautiously as a sickening feeling rose in my belly. His scent filled the air like pollution as I stared at the window, sunshine creeping in slowly causing my head to spin. I checked my back pockets and noticed I couldn't find my phone. I became frantic, I had to call and let my parent's so they could know I was okay. My dad would go full wolf massacre if he was to ever find out what happened last night.

"Find our mate Adalaid!!" My inner wolf whimpered loudly. I was saddened at the thought he'd left so quickly. But that feeling was soon replaced as anger swept through my mind at the fact he didn't even bother to stick around long enough to say good morning.

"There's no time for that, did you already forget what happened last night? He raped us! I'm not about to go chasing after him." I growled at her, sometimes I hated talking with my inner wolf, it made me feel crazy even if no one could hear me. I dropped to my hands and knees and pulled my phone from under the bed just as the bedroom door opened frightening me to my feet ready to attack the intruder.

"No Mr. Wolfe Ada's fine, she was just so tired I didn't think it was safe for her to drive home so she slept over at my house. I hope that's alright?" Cassidy smiled flowing into the room closing the door behind her. "Of course she'll make it in time for breakfast, she's on her way home now. Bye-Bye!"

"My dad called you? Wait... your still here?" I questioned slipping my phone in my back pocket, how'd I get back dressed if I went to sleep completely na-... never mind.

"Yeah, he said he'd been trying to reach you all night but you never answered. He was so worried I thought he'd call the werewolf protection organization or something! What happened did you fall asleep back here or...?" Cassidy asked laughing, I grabbed her hand and we headed outside stepping over trash just about every two feet. Who ever lived here was gonna have ALOT of cleaning to do after this!

"I found my mate Cass, but before you get all excited over it... He's not what I expected. He's a terrible guy, and he took advantage of me last night." I explained holding back my sobs as I clicked the keys unlocking my father's car.

"Took advantage... you had sex!?" Cassidy whisper yelled, her eyes full of shock and excitement.

"No... Yes... Cassidy it's not what you think he-he... he raped me." I finished my sobs escaping my throat as tears ran restlessly down my face.

"What the?... Ada, are you okay?" Cassidy asked but I pushed her away as I climbed into the car.

"I just need some time to think okay? I'll, um, i'll call you soon. Promise." I nodded pulling away quickly allowing the tears to flow down my face. All I wanted right now was to go back and tell my dad I didn't need to go to a party. I wanted to go back to when I was 7 and had a Bratz lunchbox when I would crawl into bed with my mom and dad after a long day of playing outside. I wanted to go back to when I would catch fireflies with Cassidy and make my mom get the cereal box off the top of the fridge because it was out of my reach. To the days when daddy would check my room for monsters at night.

I just wish I had known before I went into that damn room with him that he was the monster daddy never found..

"A future Alpha shouldn't be crying like this." My inner wolf reminded me.

"You're right, you're right. Daddy can't see me like this." I sighed at her as I pulled into the driveway. I grabbed the corner of my shirt and wiped my face before climbing out of the car and putting on my best winning smile.