Epilogue

(A few days later) Emily Kaylee and max sat in Kaylees room on her bed. Emily was lying down, her head in Max's lap. He was twiddling with her hair, trying to figure out how to do a braid. "Haha, babe, what are you doing with my hair? You're gonna mess it up with your man fingers" she said cheekily, winking up and his confused face. "How do you all do these braids so nicely?? I mean, you, Kaylee and I with one? We'd look fantabulooouuus!" He said the last part sounding like Jim Carrey. Emily and Kaylee laughed. Kaylee sat at her laptop, editing a few photos from her family vacation. Emily looked at her phone and played angry birds.

"Okai! I'm doooone editing! But I kinda only go one done.." Kaylee said loudly late at night. Emily and Max had fallen asleep like that and jerked awake, rubbing their eyes. "One photo??? Whyyy..." Emily asked."I need you to see it though, it's the greatest picture I've ever taken, better than my own real camera not on a phone." Kaylee exclaimed, getting up from her leather chair and pulling Emily up to look. Emily got up and walked to the computer, and bent down, looking at the screen. She gasped, sending Max straight over to see. "K-Kaylee, you edited the photo?" Emily asked. It was the photo of them in the rain kissing that Kaylee took on her phone.

Kaylee went through her phone as Max and Emily stared at the photo. The rain had been perfected so it looked liked it was actually there. Their faces were high definitioned to perfection, the whole photo had. You could see Emilys fingers interlacing behind Max's neck, their lips touching eachother's softly, and even each ray of sunlight could've been seen. She also added a picture edit from Instagram, called Valencia. She printed out the picture and handed each of them a quick paper copy, only to look back and see them back lying on the bed kissing. She giggled, and played their song, called Praan by Gary Schyman, and left her phone their as she quietly left the room and left them alone.

~The end~