Chapter Nine : Dorm Confessions

     ( Travis in Media ]

Shawn Kents

"If you were mine you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." Bryson said leaning beside my door as I looked for my key to open it.

    "Bryson can you not right now, I am so tired and underpaid it's depressing."

"I'm just saying." He smiled, throwing his hands up in surrender.

          I huffed and shook my head, finally finding the key and opening my door. When I walked in I didn't see Danny anywhere. He's always with Jason so I rarely know what he's up to.

        "I know it's late so, can I have a kiss before you go to bed?"

        "No, Bryson. I have a boyfriend."

"You keep saying that and-"

     "And you continue to not listen? Yeah, I noticed." I talked over him, flopping on my bed. He chuckled, making me even more annoyed than what I already am.

  "What's funny? And why are you still at my door?"

"How faithful you are to this Damon guy." He sighed, "He's lucky as fuck if you're this faithful infront of all this temptation." He smiled raising his shirt tO where I could see his abs.

       That, he was very much right about. I'm only a jerk to him so I can resist all of his charm cuteness. I don't want to be a cheater.

        "I'm just trying to be good Bryson."

"Lets hope ya' boy is doing the same. I don't want him breaking your heart while you losing your mind trying not to break his." He finished. His voice sounding more serious than what it usually is. "Goodnight baby boy." He said before kissing the air and closing my door.

   I huffed again at Brysons words. They resonated in my head. Would Damon actually cheat on me ? No. He wouldn't. At least I don't think he would. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't see for myself. I trust Damon, but what harm could a little pop up do? It's just to  give me all the proof I need.

       I winced in pain as I got up on my feet again. Not a suprise since I've been on them all day. I grabbed my keys and jogged to my car.

         I know I shouldn't even be going and that I should trust Damon but, it's just a feeling.

I got in and pulled off, trying to think of a different reason to show up to Damon's dorm.

"Me and Kayla are going out, I left my favorite sweater over here."

      "I need to go to the library, left my student i.d over."

"Sex." 

All of these lies rumbled through my head as I tried figuring out which one to use. They're all believable if I should say.

      I drove slightly above the speed limit, thinking about how stupid I'm going to look if my gut feeling is wrong. I got a call interrupting my thought.  It was from Travis. What the hell would he want this late?

    I go against my instinct and answer the phone. This'll be the first time talking on the phone with him, or hearing his voice for that matter in the past few weeks.

         "Hello?" I said after sliding the green phone icon over.

"Wassup, what you doing?" He answered back with raspyness in his voice, like he just woke up.