Protective Best Friends - 1D

You were having a movie day with your best friends, when in the middle of the movie the doorbell rang. It was your ex boyfriend. "What the heck is he doing here," you ask yourself aloud, but the boys hear. 

"Who?" Louis asked. 

"Nothing, I'll just let him stand out there." you say walking away from the door. The boys knew who it was. 

"Nope, you did that last time, and he's back." Niall said. 

"Do you have any pictures of you two?" Harry asked. 

"Umm.. maybe. Why, what are you doing?" you asked looking for a picture. 

"You'll find out" Harry said taking the picture. They walked to the door and opened it giving your ex an intimidating look. 

"You see this?" Louis said and Harry held up the picture. 

"It's pathetic." Zayn said. Liam held out a lighter and lit the picture on fire. 

"You need to leave...now." Liam said. Harry threw the picture on the ground and Zayn slammed the door in his face. The boys walked into the kitchen where you were. 

"You guys are the best!" you said giving them all a hug. 

"If he ever comes around again, just call us." Niall said when you were giving him a hug. 

"I don't think he will." You all went into the den to finish the movie.