Hate you - h.s.

I have been cutting the boys hair for about a year now, taking over Lou's job because she wanted to slow down and raise Lux at home. I have been friends with Louis for a while and he knew I was looking for a job, so he asked me if I wanted to work for them. Of course I said yes, but there was one down to the job. Harry. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I have the job and that I get to see the world, but that boy just rubs me in all the wrong places. I'm convinced he knows I despise him so he annoys me even more.

"Hey Y/N!" Harry burst into the room. 

"Don't talk to me Harry!" you mocked his tone. 

"Aww someone on their period?" he said. I ignored him and just kept working on Louis hair. Harry sat down on the chair in the corner and got on his phone. 

"I thought you liked him.?" Louis whispered. I did actually really like him. Harry is charming, when he smiles I loose air, and don't even get me started on his eyes. I really didn't know why I "hated" him, but I know he doesn't like me because of all the things he says to me. Louis was the only person I told about Harry. To everyone else, I hated Harry. "Okay that's good." Louis said getting with half of his head done. 

"Louis I'm not finished yet." I said. 

"I think I like how this looks." he said walking out. I went to go out in the hall and get him back, but the door was locked. 

"This isn't funny Louis! Open the door!" I yelled at him through the door. 

"I find it hilarious." he said and I heard his footsteps going down the hall. I turned around and immediately realized what Louis was doing. He was trying to get me and to talk to Harry. I heard my phone buzz on the table so I went to look at it. "I mean, you're welcome." was all Louis texted me. "What is your problem Louis!?" I texted back. "Bye!" ugh Louis!

"How are you today Y/N?" Harry asked. 

"I thought I told you not to talk to me." I snapped. 

"Oh, come one Y/N. You know you want me." Harry said coming closer. 

"That is something I don't want." I said backing up. I felt my back hit the wall and then I felt Harry's warm breath on my face. 

"Don't deny it." He said. God! He is so hot! I wish he would kiss me. 

"I'm not denying anything," I said pushing him away. 'Why did I do that?' I thought to myself. I really like Harry and I'm pushing him away, what is wrong with me!? As I was kicking myself about pushing him away, Harry pushed me against another wall. I looked up at his gorgeous green eyes. 

"I know when a girl wants me, and you REALLY want me." he said getting closer to my lips. Then he kissed me. Harry Styles kissed me. I just let him kiss me before I realized that I should be kissing him back. 

We had to pull away for air. I looked over Harry's shoulder at four boys with smirks on their faces. "How much of that did you guys see?" I asked them. 

"All of it." they said together. 

"So does this mean you guys are together?" Louis blurted out. I looked up to Harry. 

"I'm in love with you Y/N" Harry said. 

"I love you too Harry." I said kissing him. 

"So are you guys dating?" Niall asked with a confused look on his face, "I mean you didn't properly ask her to be your girlfriend." Niall finished. 

"Will you be my girlfriend!?" Harry yelled to get it through Niall's head. 

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!!" I yelled back

___

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! You can request through tumblr.