Magazine Quiz - h.s.

"Those quizzes are absolute rubbish," you best friend, Harry scoffs, as you look at him over the top of the magazine.

"You're just scared you'll find out you're not boyfriend material," you tease, smirking slightly as he glares at you playfully. 

"Ok, ask me a question," he tells you lying on his stomach so that he's facing you, "I'm going to prove you wrong, just watch (Y/N)." 

10 minutes later you had found out that Harry is perfect boyfriend material, according to the magazine. Harry wouldn't stop bragging and telling you that you were wrong. "Yeah, yeah Curly, you can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk," you say rolling your eyes. "Go get a girlfriend to prove it." 

He looks at you for a moment, then smirks. "What makes you think I don't already have my eye on someone," he asks you.

"Oh, sorry," you stated sarcastically, "Who is this lucky girl you have your eye on?"

 "I don't know if she would consider herself lucky..." he trailed off and looked out the window at the rain that was just starting to fall. 

"What are you talking about you are THE Harry Styles!!" you tease, "Who is she Styles?" 

His eyes meat yours as he whispered, "You...I like you." "I, uhh..." your gaze fell from his eyes to your hands that were in your lap. You could still feel Harry's eyes looking at you. "So, do you feel...lucky," he asked you, his voice a lot closer than you expected. 

"I mean you are THE Harry Styles," you said trying to make it less awkward and cautiously lifted your head and looked into his eyes. 

"(Y/N) I have lik- no loved you for the longest time now...will you..uh.. be my girlfriend?" You really wanted to date him, but you mind was thinking otherwise. "Will I be able to stand the hate", "What about all the rumors", and "I don't want to ruin our friendship" were just some of the things running through your mind. "(Y/N)?"

 You looked back into those gorgeous green eyes and couldn't help but say "yes." He pulled you into a hug and then kissed you passionately. You knew you made the write decision.  

___

I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading. I will take requests through tumblr.