Zayn (Just Sex) *Dirty*

Zayn's P.O.V

She was coming, just like she did every Friday. I had a single picture of her, which I held tightly between my thumb and forefinger. Keeping my eyes on the grainy smiling face, I tipped the bottle of clear liquid to my lips. For a moment, the image of her laughing flashed through my mind. My heart clenched tightly, shocking me through to the core. It still shocked me. I wasn't supposed to fall for her. We'd promised that it would just be sex, nothing else. As time went on, though, I couldn't help but notice the way her fingers clenched when I asked about her family, the way her eyes lit up when she spoke about her film classes at the university. The little things about her were what I started to notice, and I started to think about them even when she wasn't around. It wasn't that I hadn't thought of her in solitude before. No, that was not the case, but all I used to think about was the way her slender fingers curved around my length and her eyes looked up at me through her lashes while her lips worked me into ecstasy. My eyes flashed for a moment to the label on the bottle. In a clear, bold type, the white lettering of the word "VODKA" jumped out at me on the ebony paper. I squinted, my vision blurred with the amount of alcohol already pumping through my bloodstream. I couldn't read anything else. I looked back at the picture in my grasp, delicately placing it on the countertop. I stated down at it, tipping the bottle back again. "(Y/n)," I mumbled, tasting the name on my lips. I ran a hand through my hair, eyes fluttering closed. A flash of need surged through my body and I winced, clenching my fist. The need was so powerful, it consumed my entire being until the only coherent thought that I could form was her face. I opened my eyes and gazed down at the photo, taking a moment for my vision to clear. Suddenly, my need turned into a wave of anger and I clenched my fists tighter, tearing my eyes from the photo. I stalked into the living room, pacing back and forth unsteadily in an effort to calm myself. How dare she? How dare she come into my life and lure me in with her fingers and her eyes and her lips, claiming me? I tipped the bottle back again, face pinching together as the clear liquid burned down my throat. I set the bottle down, clutching my hair in both hands and pacing harder. I didn't want to feel this way, I didn't want to have feelings about her. My whole body was shaking and I needed to get it out. "No," I muttered, shaking my head. "No, no no." I chanted the words to myself until they lost their meaning. The anger swelled up inside me and consumed me. My face twisted in rage and with a yell, I came at the wall and drove my fist through it. A cry fell from my lips as the pain shot through my arm. I immediately brought it to my chest, cradling it while a string of curses left my mouth. A small dent had formed in the plaster and I stared at it, hopelessness swarming over me. My knees gave way and I sunk to the floor, letting my forehead lean against the wall. I was absolutely smitten, and there was nothing I could do about it. Just the thought of her name brought happiness and affection into my eyes. She had so much control over me, much more than she knew of. I could be listening to some random radio station during the day, and I would start thinking about (y/n) if a certain song came up. I'd never been emotionally affected by music before. It was just a time-filler while I worked on the buildings downtown. Last week, I'd turned down a plea for sex from someone who I'd never turn down in a million years. It would've been okay; (y/n) and I's relationship was no strings attached. So why did I do it? I just couldn't see myself with anyone other than (y/n) anymore. I heard the lock jiggle and I slowly stood up, using the wall for support. I turned, donning my best blank look, and strode back to where I'd left my glass bottle. The door squealed open and I peeked around the corner of the wall, eyes dropping to her ass while she removed her shoes. Her face came into view and I looked up, raising my eyebrows. "Hey," I mumbled, stepping over and pressing my lips to hers. Before I could deepen it, though, she pulled away. Her nose scrunched, and her eyes wandered. "Are you drunk?" she asked, eyes flicking up from my mostly-empty bottle. I rolled my eyes and kissed her again, taking her face in one hand. Expertly, I spun her around and her head leaned back on my collarbone. One of my hands rubbed her stomach slowly up and down while the other tipped the vodka to her lips. She gladly accepted it, closing her eyes. I kissed her exposed neck, tongue flicking over the faded marks from last Friday. "Special occasion?" she mumbled, taking the bottle from my grasp. I shook my head, ignoring the urge to tell her the truth. "Just felt like pulling it out." She took another swig from the bottle and swallowed, the muscles in her neck bobbing under my lips. My hand moved further down her body, lifting her dress and cupping her core through her panties.