Harry And Niall (In My Direction) *Dirty*

"Fuck, Niall." I groaned. He laid me down on the kitchen table, pushing everything on it onto the floor. He lined his cock up with my dripping center, teasing me with his tip. I bucked my hips up, wanting more friction. Wanting to feel him inside me. He smiled wickedly, causing me to scowl at him. Niall grabbed my hips, pulling me to the end of the table, I was barely hanging on. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he entered me quickly. He moved in & out of me at such a rapid speed I knew we both weren't going to last. His cock hit my g-spot perfectly, setting me up for one of the biggest, most explosive orgasm that I probably will ever encounter. I can tell how good it was going to be as it started to form in the pit of my stomach. Niall's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he continued to bring us both blissful pleasure. "God, you feel so good around me, so wet & warm, holy fuck." Niall's voice was raspy. "Niall, oh my God!" "Not yet baby, I feel you clenching. Hold it!" Niall screeched. I felt him twitch inside me. Her laced our fingers together, using his hips to keep me balanced on the edge of the table. "I... can't... hold... it.." My orgasm took over me before I can say the last words of my sentence. Niall soon quickly followed, the muscles in his arms & back coiling like a snake. His veins popped out of his neck as his whole body flushed pink. Niall was still inside me, breathing heavily when Harry walked inside the house. He took in my naked form & smiled wickedly. "Is she for dinner?" He asked Niall. Niall looked at me & smiled. "It's okay babe, I know you've got a little thing for Harry. Hopefully, this will get him out of your system." Niall turned back to Harry, "yeah bro, she's for dinner." "Then get the fuck out of the way, I'm hungry." Harry growled. Niall pulled out of me & Harry picked me up & moved me to the counter. He sat me down on it, pulling me to the edge, then parted my legs far apart. He smiled at me, then winked. His tongue glided up my once again soaking center & I moaned from above him. His lips wrapped around my clit, sucking harshly on the sensitive nub. Waves of pleasure were surging through me as Harry worked his magic with his tongue. "Oh God.." I moaned. I needed more of his skillful mouth. I wrapped my legs around his head, bringing him closer to me. Harry's eyes never left mine as he continued to eat me like a starved animal. His tongue darted in & out of me, as he brought his pointer finger & middle finger to part my folds. I felt myself clenching, I knew this was going to be an unbelievable orgasm, but Harry took one last lick of my folds then pulled away. "I knew you tasted delicious." Harry cooed as he brought his mouth to mine. Tasting myself on him was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. My hands were thrown in his curls while his hands unbuckled his belt & pulled the rest of his pants down. "You ready baby?" Harry asked breathlessly. "Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. "Good, cause' you're in for a wild ride." Harry said as he plunged into mine. I winced at the pain I felt since Niall just got finished fucking me. I was still on the counter, but Harry lowered me so I was wrapped around his waist. He held me up, as my hands gripped the counter for dear life. Harry was right, this was a wild ride. Harry brought his lips down to my exposed breasts, sucking on my nipple. He wrapped his mouth around it, swirling his tongue along the sensitive nub. I arched my back, needing to get more of his touch as he continued to pleasure me in a way I've never felt before. He moved his hand down to in between our bodies & started rubbing my clit. I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm started to build up. "That's it baby, fuck." Harry moaned as I started to clench around him. Everything turned white & my toes curled to this earth shattering orgasm. My nails dug into his back, leaving scratch marks down it. Harry threw his head back, his forehead was slick with sweat as he exploded inside me. He continued to pound into me as he rode out his orgasm, but once his thrusts slowed, so did he. Our eyes met & he smiled at me happily. Niall returned to the kitchen when we were finished. "He out of your system yet?" Niall asked me. Harry was beaming at me & spoke before I could. "Sorry bro, but you just injected her into mine."