Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! This is just a bonus A/N okay? Sorry if I got you thinking it was another chapter... Not sure when the next chapter will be published. But hey, I updated really recently so don't kill me. Jk. Well if you aren't busy, feel free to read this thing. Not forcing you to though. Skip it if you want to.

Damn, 2015 went by really fast. For me, it was just... Weird. And full of ups and downs. Honestly, so many things happened that I didn't expect. My life at the beginning of 2015 was pretty different from the end. That's all I can say. A lot happened for me, and it was pretty much the opposite of boring.

I'm sure that 2016 will be over before we know it, just like the previous years. Tbh it's scary, how quickly time passes. But I hope that 2016 is memorable in the right ways for all of us. I hope that we achieve our goals, stay happy, and improve ourselves as individuals. I hope that we stay strong through even the tough times and never give up on whatever we do. Remember that I appreciate you guys so much and I'm wishing you the best.

If you have been following me for a long time, you might have noticed a pattern. I usually post a new book at the beginning of each year. In 2014, it was "The Lives Of Mario And Friends". In 2015, it was "Mario Party 9.5". So what could it be for 2016? The sad truth is... I don't have a book to upload rn. Sorry. I just don't have any decent ideas at the present.

So I have another gift for you guys. I know it isn't as great as a new story, but that will likely come after this book is finished. But you guys get to know...

That pic in the multimedia? It's of ME. Surprise. Now you know what I look like. And I doubt you'll ever see another pic of me in the future. But that isn't all. I'm also revealing... My name!

S

A

B

I

N

E

One person already knew this. You know who you are.

But yeah, that's my name. It's an uncommon name, I know. For those who aren't aware, you pronounce it like "suh-been". But please don't call me by my real name on Wattpad. I'd prefer you calling me by my Wattpad name. Hahaha.

And one more thing. I have to confess to you all.

I've been on Wattpad for like... Two and a half years now? Well it's a pretty long time. And I'm gonna tell you this so that you guys don't get too shocked when it happens. But here it goes... I'm leaving Wattpad.

NO, not now!!! Chill, I wouldn't leave this book unfinished. I'm not that mean. My plan is, after finishing this book I'll write a new one. Yeah, I said that earlier. It'll be another Mario fanfic, obviously. Anyways this upcoming book... It'll be my last. After I finish writing that one, I'm leaving Wattpad.

I won't go in to detail about that now. I'm not gonna make a long sentimental note about leaving Wattpad just yet. It isn't gonna happen for the time being. But I do think that whenever I leave, it'll be sometime in 2016... Just sayinggg. So that you guys are aware.

Well I go back to school on Jan 6. It sucks. I had a really good Christmas break.

And that concludes this A/N. I hope you all have a good year! And the next chapter is coming after this.

- pinkandpeachy