Stalker

Rachel POV

I was so happy to see my friend that I almost forgot what I was going to say."I'm here to tell you of good news. There is a new girl and her ability is a mystery one so she can change abilities, with her we could save others start a aliases."

Everyone seemed to free except Ally I could tell that she wanted to talk to me alone. I left the room and she followed me after she closed the door she then spoke "are you crazy! If we bring a new comer they might tell the enemy let to many people know its to big of a risk."

I couldn't see why Ally didn't want Monica to join it made sense " she helped me escape if it not for her..." she cut me off with a slap on the cheek "she didn't plan on helping you she planned on helping her friends!" I knew that she had read my mind but she didn't know the whole truth."That's not true Monica is one of my best friends that I can depend on!"

When I saw her eyes begin to water I knew that I had pushed to far.I walked over to her and held her in my arms so here we both lay wrapped in each others arms asleep.

I had gotten about four hours of sleep I kept waking up. I couldn't help but think about Jamie. I knew that my departure would leave her heart in pieces. I couldn't do that I need to give her a text message or write her a letter. To make sure that she's ok.

Before I would event reach my phone Ally's hand shot forward and got it."What do you think your doing? Your suppose to be asleep not trying to call that little child." I started to get angry that she had called Jamie a child yeah she was playful but that was what made her so cute and lovable.

I was suddenly pushed onto the bed with Ally on top of me."Listen Jamie is not cute or lovable!" Her face was red from anger I gave her a questionable look. She breathed out a sigh of defeat "listen um...I kinda... have a...um...crush...on you." She said it in a whisper tone. There was nothing I could say I was not expecting her to say that.

My mind went blank nd as soon as it restarted it went straight to Jamie."Is what I just said to you mean nothing?" She was whisper yelling so we didn't wake anybody up."It does its just I'm worried about her I don't want her to get hurt." I swirled my figure and made a small tornado and sent it after Jamie so that it would take her to a safe place and I sent some of my money.

I also sent a message. When I was done Ally looked furious she walked over to me I was pretty sure that she was going slap me. So I braced for it even though I could easily beat Ally up with my ability but I didn't. She gave me hug instead of a slap which I did not expect."I love that your looking out for others but Jamie can take care of herself." Then she kissed me on the forehead.

I left to get my phone to see five missed call and ten messages. I called Monica and she picked up on the first ring "oh my gosh! Rachel how come you did not pick up your phone? I was worries about you. Are you ok and safe ?" I hated the way she talked to me but I didn't want to be rude."I'm ok and I thank you for your consideration. I'll come and see you guys in a few ok yeah love you too bye."

I could feel Ally's presence behind the door."Ally why don't you join me instead of hiding?" She gave me a angry face then came in."Who was that?" I knew that if I told berry the truth she would try to track Monica down."It was just a friend making sure that they are ok."She didn't look like she was buying it I then remembered her ability.I thought of ice cream and the sweet taste but then my mind went to the call and soon it was me and Monica eating ice cream while discussing business.

I tried to think of something else before it was to late. But Ally had already seen Monica."So that was who you were talking too and may I ask why?" I just stayed quite hoping that she would forget.

I knew that she wasn't going to forget."She was the girl that has the mystery ability she helped me escape." Ally was quite for a long time I now wish that Monica was with me so she could read Ally's mind.