Choices

All I could do was think about what I had just done. Ever since I came from the hall I hadn't looked at anyone in the eye or spoke to anyone about my visit. Wonder if my friends found out about what I had done they would never forgive me. I couldn't just leave my family behind either.

I went back to my room after dinner I took out a black bag and filled it with canned food, water, energy bars, and money then I pulled it up on my holder then I was just about to leave through the window when the window began to fog up and a mini thunder cloud appeared above my hand and a little lightening bolt hit my hand.

I immediately knew who was behind me I turned to find Rachel. Rachel was the best at almost everything here before I came she kinda hates me."Leaving so soon? And here I was thinking that you loved it here."

I just looked at her with an annoyed expression "If your here to tell on me then go ahead I don't care just don't waist my time."

Rachel looked a little taken back by my comment "you think that I came here to tell on you? Heavens no I came here to come with you. Who do you think told Krista where to find the files? Who do you think convinced Ross that you should go and see your friends? Who do you think disconnected the cameras so they could speak to you in private. That's right I did all that so you own me."

I never thought about that. I looked at her "fine but you better have your stuff ready cause we need to make a pit stop and get my friends." She smiled at me we left and went to get my friends she made it

foggy so no one could see us. We used the light bomb to make a distraction and with my super speed I was able to get us out of there.

We ran to my house and with my security code we got in and took more food some knives and boots along with coats. After I led them to my garage and took my black truck and put two motor cycles in the back and we hopped in. We drove for miles following whatever map Ashley claimed to lead to my parents.

After four hours of driving we stopped at a hotel and checked in. We all shared a room, I trained Ashley and Krista how to use a knife and self defense. Ashley was good with a knife but Krista was good with self defense together they made a pretty good team.

We went to bed in our new lives knowing that this is just the begging tomorrow we will search for my parents and train.I hope that one day I can put this all behind me.