Memories

Rachel's POV

When I finally arrived at the bowling alley I heard a growl and I knew that it was Kevin he was a shift changer he understood animals but mostly dogs and wolves. No he could not shift which was not cool bit he could talk to animals.

"Kevin no need to use that tone with me after all lets not forget who got you here." Kevin stopped growling at me and ran out at me and hugged me so hard he knocked the breath out of me."He howled at the air and five seconds later the whole crew came with weapons.

Then Ally came forward and looked at me I could see that her eyes were at the break of tears. She ran up at me and rapped her arms around me. I gave her a heart warming hug. I then let go because I could sense everyone's eyes on us by the look on her face so did she.

"Well everyone you all know Rachel the reason why we escaped from the men who came to get us."After about thirty minutes of chatting I was allowed to go to my room.

Jamies POV

After the way Monica acted at dinner I had a feeling that her trip to her friends wasn't as smooth as she had hopped for.I went to my room and got ready for bed. When I closed my eyes all I dreamed about was Rachel and that one night when we were best friends and we planned the escape then I was left behind she left me for Ally.

What I never understood was why she would choose her over me. I mean has she seen how mean she is she would read my minds just to tell everyone my darkest private secrets.I really do not like to cuss but in this case there's only one word that says what she is.Ally is an evil bitch once I was thinking about what I was going to get James for his birthday when she beat me to it and had a surprise party and claimed it berry own. So when James asked what I got him for his birthday I told him that I threw this party but everyone got angry at me for 'stealing' Ally's idea and I was ignored for the rest of the day.

I never figured out why Ally hated me so.much it's not like I tortured her if anything its the complete opposite.I tried to be her friend I really do but she would always find away to humiliate me.She would bring up something that everyone would like except me then she would say that's not very nice and tell everybody that I said this and that when I didn't even say anything but that I don't like it.

Since no one knew what was on my mind they took her word for it and it always drove me crazy.Rachel was the only one who treated me fair and defended me.I was like the lamb and Rachel was the lion.When Rachel left I felt my heart shattering into tiny pieces.I so bad wanted to strangle Ally for making Rachel leave me behind but I was also mad at Rachel for not staying behind for me like I thought she would and when she didn't I can't remember one time when I felt so alone in the world I already knew that Ally had read my mind and was grinning like a evil clown now that she got what she wanted.

After Rachel left I thought that would be the last time that I saw her.I cried my eyes out after a minute of endless sobbing James came and said that he would go and get Rachel and bring her back.I was so happy that I felt like anyone could have shot a bullet in my arm and I wouldn't care but I knew that Rachel's happiness was more important than my own and Rachel wanted to be free but that doesn't mean Ally deserves to be free.

I told him to get Ally not Rachel. After almost five hours he returned with Rachel in his arms she didn't look happy but I was glad that she was bereft instead of Ally. If Ally were here she would make fun of me and through stuff alt me all because I brought her back but with Rachel here Ally doesn't get her and Ally can't bother me also I still have a friend.

I woke up from my dream to the sound of voices and bags shuffling. I used my advanced hearing and heard that Rachel and Monica were.leaving along with Monica's two friends.I enjoyed having Monica as a friend but I don't need another Ally, a person who thinks that their ability is better than everyone else's and try's to use it on you and think that their better than you.

After they left I couldn't help but cry my best friend just left with Monica who I thought was my best friend.That's it! I'm not getting left behind again this time I'm going to leave to. I packed my bag put my charger some energy bars,black gloves, first aid,and water. I then lifted up my window and left.

James POV

I woke up to the sound of alarm bells. I quickly got it of bed and went to Jamie's room when I entered her room I found the window opened.No...no not this again.

I left I told Ross then using my ability I ran while trying to find my sister before something happened to her.All I could think of as I ran was that one night when my sister was part of the escape and got left behind she was broke for days. I've never seen my sister that sad and full of hopelessness.

I ran for what felt like hours. After running through the whole neighborhood I knew that somehow she had either stole a vehicle or she had help. I ran back to my room to tell Ross."My sister is gone! She ran away and somehow she's not in the neighborhood. What do I do?" Ross looked at me with sad smile "she is not the only one Monica left with Rachel."

As soon as he said the word Rachel I could feel my blood begin to boil.I can't believe that after her first fail that she would try it again and this time bring my sister into this again when it was this exact think that left her broken.

I needed more information as to what happened."Ross did someone see what happened?" Ross stopped what he was doing to look at me."A girl spotted Rachel and Monica leaving to the cells where Monica's friends were being kept.Then Jamie over heard them leaving and must of decided to leave. But do not worry your sister did not leave with them she may have followed them but she did followed with them."

So the real person that I need to track down is Monica and it made me angry that I trusted her. I thought that she would be a perfact friend for my sister. When she discovered her ability of mystery I  

was a bit worried that she would turn crazy like Ally did.

I was here when my parents discovered my ability. I was a track runner one of the best I could run for miles and still have energy to run a marathon.A house down my street caught on fire one day and there was still a baby inside.I ran and got the baby in just five seconds.

After that I was the talk of the town. Everyone was so amazed by my speed and energy. Some scientist wanted to test his many miles I could run in my speed. I was able to run 234 miles per second. With. still alot of energy left over. The scientist said that it wasn't normal and that they would like to run some tests on me but I told them no.

Before we left one of the scientist named Ross told us of a school full of people with special talents like me.My parents took this into consideration next thing I knew I was packing up and leaving to this new place with people just like me. My sister Jamie and I were close and this took a toll on her heart.

Before I left I took Jamie out to the beach to spend my last day with her. We were just swimming and Jamie was saying words off a book from the library which was ten miles away.Jamie was able to tell me which section and shelve the book was found on. I drove to the library and just like she said the book that she was reading was there opened to the exact page that she was reading.

After that she was able to name all the foods in everything she ate, all the things she touched, could see very far and her hearing was extraordinary.Once I discovered her ability I knew that I had to keep this a secret or they would take her away.So that's what we did.

After two months of being in my new school my sister had got caught being able to read from far away distances and when she was signed into a food tasting contest. When she was able to name every ingredient in the food she was tested and brought here.

She became friends immediately with Rachel. All I want for my sister is not a good future but a great future. My sister didn't deserve any of this I just wanted her to have a regular life make friends but she was dropped into the middle of this.

I need to find my sister I have a feeling that Rachel will be visiting a old friend of hers. I need to find Ally and germ crew before Rachel and her crew. If my sister doesn't know that Rachel is going after Ally and she's following them so she might be getting led into a straight into a trap.