Chess

I always admired the game chest its one of my favorites. The thing that most people don't understand about the game is that it requires focus but most importantly is patience. You see when you play a game that you don't understand against a person who does they want you to majesty the first mover. If you make the first move they can figure out your strategy and beat you. While if they make the first move you can observe what they do and plan out your move.

You see chess is a cause and effect game meaningvyou have to think ahead before you take your turn. When I was a kid my father would always beat me at the game. I would always make the first move thinking I had an advantage. I soon realized that my down fall was me making the first move and it wasn't just that I would always play the same move every time.

If you want to beat someone at something you always change moves never use the same moves over each time. I don't really talk to kids about my family all I know about my mother from my father is that she was taken away and locked away at an experimentation lab and she never came back. My father doesn't talk about her he tells me that there's nothing wrong their just trying to make a her better.

I could tell that my father was leaving something out. But the question was why is my mom sick? And who is they and how are they helping her if she's been there for years in an experiment lab.After I graduated middle school my dad left me he said that people were coming and that it was not safe. He packed all his things and left me with just a credit and depit card some cash and all my birth information and the house.

I was left alone by myself. My mother was a lab rat for all I knew my father was a nut case who left me all by myself. One day I will find my mother and father and then I will get answers but for now its not my turn to make a move so I have to wait. Chess is a game of patience so I must wait my turn.