Friends

Me and James talk more now that I know what its like to have his ability. I was so caught up in my new abilities that I forgot about my friends. "When can I see my friends?" Professor Ross looked at me when smiled "you can see them if you want."

Yes finally some good news. I went down the hall to the room my friends were being kept in. When I opened it I saw Ashley and Krista with screw drivers in their hand and Ashley with a knife. When they saw me they stopped what they were doing and ran to me.

"Where were you Monica we asked the people here if we could see you and they said no. Then they injected us with drugs when we tried to leave. They told us that if they caught us telling you they would. hurt you. Is it true? That you have a mystery talent and it changes when you need it or if you control it you can receive whatever talent that you want or need to survive."

So they did know about my talent "yes it is true I do have a mysterie talent why?" They didn't answer immediately "were stuck in here they said that they can't let us leave because we know too much and that we'll tell others about it. Please if your ability really can help us escape will you help us? We already packed and have food and supplies but most important we have information on your parents and some locations that they may or may not be at. If we go home they'll track us down we saw the moves that you did with the knives you can teach us and we can save your parents."

All I could do was stare at my friends. They have just asked me to give up my new life which I have grown to love for my parents and their escape. The question is is it worth it? I mean my parents were never there for me my father left me all alone and my mother left my father and I that must have drove him crazy. "This is a big thing that your asking me if I let you go to find my family. Then I'm giving up whatever life I could have had here with people that appreciate me."

They looked at me with sad smiles. I already knew what they were thinking but my parents left me years ago and I finally found people that are just like me and except me for who I am. I love my friends too but to make me have to choose between a new life and my old one is just to hard.

I took a deep breath then thought about electronics and building things in seconds my new ability was Engineering I was able to look at anything that was electronic and disable it and reassemble it into something different.

I looked at their cell phones on the table and the printer I took it apart and in just fifteen minutes I had made a light bomb and a key. I turned around to look at the cell my friends were in. I then changed abilities I was now a poet but not just any poet I could see parts of the future but I could only wright about it through poetry.

I closed my eyes then took out a piece of paper and wrote what I saw. 'This is what you seek by the time you read this I will have already made my choice as to who to be with,

choose wisely because once used you can't go back but beware fore this can be the end of your old life.'

I handed them the note and the light bomb along with the key. Then I changed abilities and ran out the hallway with super speed.I had to make a choice between my friends or my family.