Training

This was insane! People with advanced talents are these people aliens or something? Why do I always get stuck with the crazies?"Um...well yeah so I guess I better get going my friends are probably wondering where I am." I started to walk to the door "you can't leave your one of us were sure of it. Your friends are in their rooms asleep best you don't bother them they need their rest."

My friends are here?"You can't keep me here.I want to see my friends. Where's my mom?" All of a sudden my heart felt like it was skipping beats it was hard to breath and everything was moving so slow. Before I knew it I was waking up back in the same white room.My throat was dry and was hard to breath "what happened?" The professor looked a little uncomfortable "well you have a very rare talent I'll say. You are very fast and good at finding week spots on objects and things but most importantly your riddler which is very rare because their powers are very random they come when needed to be."

Well great. No sign of my mom my friends I can't see and I'm stuck in a school of nut balls what's new? Well if I have a mysterious ability then that gives me the gift of surprise because no one knows what wold happen. Meaning I could get into the files break out my friends and find my mom and dad.

A light knock on the door brought me back to reality. "Hey Monica it's me Jamie I just thought that you would like some company. I know you must miss your mom and dad. Just please try bot to do anything crazy. If your ever looking for a friend to talk to or hang out with well come see me good night."

Today I was going to start training I was planning on leaving today but how can I break out if I'm surrounded by super natural teenagers and I don't even know how to use my powers. So I would train this week sneak food and supplies steal a map of the school then break my friends out and steal the files and leave. Easy right?

"So today you begin your training. The first thong that you will learn is how to survive with out using your talents." What's the point of having powers or advanced talents when you can't even use them?

"I will first give you a surrounding and your job is to find out all the materials that you will need to survive but be warned there are other people and creatures that will hunt you down. Begin."

My first obstacle was a live volcano and guess where I was? That's right inside. Just my luck. So the little piece of land that I was standing on thought that it would be a good idea to break so now all I had was enough space to take two steps.

Well how do you get out of a live volcano? I wish they had an instruction book about that but of course people didn't think that would be useful to learn. When I get out of here I'll be sure to write a book about this so no other idiot gets in the same situation as me and not have a clue as to what to do.

So here I was stuck in a live volcano on a little piece of rock that was sure to break apart. Lucky me right? Well a active volcano can't be different from a regular model right? All I had in my bag was two sticks of dynamite, some burn cream, a energy bar, and two bottles of water and a towel. Wait when did I get this bag?It doesn't matter.

My piece of rock was no up against the side of the volcano I put my hand up against it and what I felt was a shock I felt water. So this volcano was surrounded by water and when water meets with something hot you get steam. That's it! With the dynamite I will blow the wall down and when the water meets the lava it will create steam and the rock that I'm on will rise and I will get lifted out of the volcano.

So I took my plan into action and when the water hit I was lifted up out of the volcano and landed on a island surrounded by water.Great another challeng just what I needed.

After five more challenges I was released to leave off to lunch."So how was your first day of training?" I looked at Jamie "it was ok I would have thought that we could use our powers." She looked at me for a long time I then got ip and left to my room which I was planning om decorating and painting very soon.

Today we were doing sparring and I was against James. When we were in our surroundings I asked where my battle armor was. James laughed at me "if this was a real situation you wouldn't have armor. We treat this like its a real battle no armor just good old fighting."

So much for safety first. "Alright you both start at each end of the obstacle the goal is to find the other and destroy them before they destroy you." Plain and easy just don't get killed and kill the other person ok I can do this.

"There will be bags with supplies hidden but be careful they are very protected.Begin!" With that I ran and found a bag it was surrounded by a lot of nests filled with bees.I sure hope that this bag is worth it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in then opened them. I ran and jumped at the tree I didn't think I just let my body do what it needed. I felt so light on my feet I was now at the top of the tree and got the bag and before I could tell my body to climb down I jumped.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact that was bound to kill me after five minutes of my eyes closed I opened them. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was alive and on the ground I looked around for someone that I should thank when I saw no one I realized that my body knew what it was doing I just needed to trust my instinct.

I looked in the bag and found two knives, bug spray, four energy bars, a pair of binoculars, and a whistle. Wow I risked my life for this.I put all the stuff back in the bag and began my run for James. When I found a river stream that's when I heard it I could hear everything as if the world was so clear I could feel everything beneath my feet and around me I could see everything as if the world was in slow motion I could smell the heavy air and a little bit of Cologne mixed in the air. So that means James must not be far. I guess that the new ability that I just received is advanced senses. I now know what Jamie feels like with her ability.

I climbed a tree and waited. When James came out my vision was now back to normal meaning that I got a new ability.I was able to see all the things around us and the cause and effect of each thing and I had formed a plan in only seconds. I got out my knife and threw it at a tree the knife hit the tree and cut a stick and it hit the ground. James looked that way and then all of a sudden everything was in slow motion like I was moving faster than everyone.

I now had the ability of speed. As soon as James back was turned I ran at an impossible speed and tackled him to the ground. We then fought at each other I changed abilities and I had knives in my hand doing moves and things with knives that I didn't know I could do. I was moving very fast and was beating James. After about twenty minutes of fighting I stabbed James in the arm and used the vines of a tree to tie him up.

After he was tied up the surrounding changed and professor Ross was here. "Well done Monica. For a first time you did pretty well. I observed as you changed abilities each time and let your body take over." I found Jamie smiling like the weird person she was. "You had the same ability as me! I'm not alone. Doesn't it feel like the world is in slow motion you can smell and see and everything! Its so amazing!"

I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy being here with them this was my new life. I will find my mom and dad and live this new life that I have discovered.