Not So Bad (Chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

"So I take that as a yes."

"Yes!"

Seth laughed and tried to calm her down.

"Ok Daniel Bryan... calm down."

Olivia laughed, but was confused. He had never said anything about Daniel Bryan and wasn't sure who he was.

"What? Daniel Bryan?"

"Oh yeah... I never told you about him. He's a guy that fans love. He says Yes! all the time. His fans are called the Yes Movement. He was even WWE Champion after this years Wrestlemania, but he got hurt and had to have several surgeries and give up his title. Then John Cena won it, then Brock Lesnar is the current champion and he won it from John Cena. John Cena almost won it back, but yours truly stopped him."

"I bet fans weren't happy about that."

"Except the anti-Cena fans. No one wanted to see John Cena win again. Not many people want Brock Lesnar as Champion either, but that's why I'm Mr. Money in the Bank. When the time is right, I will cash in my Money in the Bank contract and win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and prove to everyone once and for all what I've been saying all along, and that being that I am the future of the WWE. Of course I've made some enemies along the way... my ex-Shield members Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, now John Cena and Randy Orton. There are probably more people I'm leaving out. I'm not really a favorite in the WWE right now."

"What's going to happen when you return?"

"I don't know... Triple H wanted me to return as a good guy. This is going to be so weird, but we'll see what happens. It's so weird that all of the sudden parts of the WWE Universe love me again."

"It's because of what you did for me. Everyone thought that you were a selfish jerk that only cared about himself, but you were the only one that saved me from Ryan that night. That was real and I think part of the WWE Universe realizes that. Part of the WWE Universe is starting to realize that maybe you're not so bad after all. But anyway... how are you feeling? How is your side?"

"It's doing better. The stitches are still there and I'm not in as much pain."

"Well that's good. It even looks like it's healing up. So Triple H gave you a whole month off."

"Yeah just to make sure it heals up right and so I can gather my strength for when I return, plus he says I deserve it for all the hard work I've done this year."

"Yeah well... let's see how WWE does without you. I bet by the end of the month, the WWE Universe will be begging you to come back."

"Some people already have. People are very active on social media, I've already seen tweets and Facebook posts of plenty of people wanting me to come back, and unlike CM Punk who left and let down all of his fans I will come back, whether anyone wants me to or not."

Olivia didn't know much about WWE but she could tell that Seth was trying to be in character and got a laugh out of it.

"What's so funny?"

"Yeah... it is going to be weird seeing you play a good guy. You play the bad guy role so well."

"It's definitely going to take some getting used to, but I think I can handle it."

The month went by faster than anyone thought it would. Seth healed up all the way and his stitches came out. Seth and Olivia would now be entering WWE together. Since Triple H turned Seth face, he would have to turn someone heel to balance everything out. Seth was the top heel at the time, who else was going to get heel heat? He still wasn't sure how the WWE Universe would react, but Seth was to address the WWE Universe when he came back. He would have a lot of people to answer to, and a lot of people that wanted to get their hands on him. Olivia was still to remain backstage. She kissed Seth good luck before his music hit. She would be watching backstage and would wait to see if WWE wanted her to go out there later on. Once his music hit, there was a mixed reaction, there were people that still chanted You Sold Out, but half of the crowd was actually behind him, and usually when someone is gone from WWE for a while, they usually get a big reaction when they return to WWE. Seth couldn't believe the reaction he was getting. He was sure it would be a mixed reaction, but it was a huge reaction since a lot of the WWE Universe actually missed seeing him. On the big screen, it showed Seth saving Olivia from Ryan and later on it showed Seth being taken by an ambulance from the court house to the hospital. The people that didn't know what was going on went silent while other people knew since things spread fast on social media. Seth still had some explaining to do. He grabbed a microphone and surprisingly after seeing the video on the screen people were actually quiet instead of chanting You Sold Out at him. Seth's music died down as he was about to speak, he couldn't believe how quiet the crowd was being.