Not So Bad (Chapter 13)

Olivia woke up the next morning in Seth's warm arms. He had held her close while she slept, she liked this closeness between them. She woke up without having any nightmares and she felt safe laying in Seth's arms. She looked over at a clock, it was almost noon. They went to sleep at about five in the morning so they have at least had seven hours of sleep. She loved the warmth and comfort of being in his arms. She smiled and turned over to face him. He was still asleep and she didn't want to wake him up. She quietly and gently kissed his nose. She saw him smile before he opened his eyes. She was surprised when she realized that he was awake, he smiled at her and kissed her.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning, how long have you been awake?"

"Maybe five minutes. I felt you turn to face me, then I felt you kiss my nose."

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No, Did I wake you?"

"No. Wow, I was really tired. It's almost noon."

"Yeah, but we did go to sleep at about five in the morning."

"Yeah, that's true."

"So how did you sleep?"

"Great. What was even better was that I woke up in your arms."

"So you didn't have any nightmares?"

"Not with you here to protect me."

Seth smiled and kissed her again. They get up and Olivia starts to unpack. Olivia is unpacking and is lost in her thoughts.

"I can't believe I'm really here. I was worried that maybe Seth would turn out like Ryan, but Seth is nothing like Ryan. Ryan really did some damage on me. He made it hard for me to trust anyone, it was almost hard for me to even love anyone ever again. Seth loves me... that's even more hard for me to believe. How does this even happen? Seth is just... the sweetest guy I've ever met."

Seth noticed how quiet Olivia was being and thought that was so unlike her.

"Is something wrong Olivia?"

"No I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"I just can't believe I'm really here with you. The last few days have been crazy. You told me that you love me. It's just unbelievable, like how does this happen? Why me?"

"I don't know how it happened, it's just one of those things that you can't control. Why you? I don't know. When I met you and decided to help you I had no idea that I would end up falling for you, but I did and I'm so happy that you are here with me. I just hope you're as happy here and I am to have you here."

"I couldn't be happier."

"So Olivia... You were talking about possibly wanting to be a part of WWE?"

"Yeah as a character maybe, not as a wrestler."

"I know. Don't worry about that, you're not going to be fighting anyone. Triple H is actually open to the idea of you being part of WWE. He called me a little while ago while you were unpacking and asked me to ask you what you thought."

"Oh wow! That is amazing. So you're saying I can have a job with WWE?"

"If that's what you want."

Olivia screamed out of excitement and literally jumped into Seth's arms and attacked him with kisses. She had only been in a WWE crowd once, but liked what she saw. WWE was really exciting but she was mainly excited because she would get to work with Seth. Everything in her life was turning around. She now had a job, a place to live, and a loving boyfriend. Seth laughed at her excitement.