Not So Bad (Chapter Five)

Olivia was embarrassed and hurt, Seth told Stephanie about her situation. It was a personal issue that she didn't want anyone to know about. Plus the fact that her ex-boyfriend showed up and tried to take her away at a live public event didn't make her feel any better either. She was thankful that Seth showed up tp stop him, but at the same time she was embarrassed because the scene was being filmed without any of them knowing about it. She ran away from Seth. She didn't know where she was going, she found a random room and sat down and cried. She didn't lock the door because she didn't think anyone would find her. She had her back turned to the door, but someone must have heard her crying anyway. She turned around and Seth was there. She wiped the tears from her eyes and cut him off before he said anything.

"What part of... leave me alone did you not understand?"

She turned her back to him. She didn't want to see him. She continued to cry as he approached her slowly.

"Olivia please... just hear me out. Let me explain."

He was right behind her and put his hand on her shoulder gently. She could have told him not to touch her, but since she had been through many abusive relationships so part of her will had been broken.

"Why would you tell her about something personal that happened to me?"

"I had to tell her something. I'm kind of an important character right now. All she wanted to know was why I broke character."

"It was because of me. My stupid ex showed up and tried to make me go with him. That was embarrassing enough, but then it turns out that we were being filmed the whole time so now everyone knows that there is something going on between us. You put him through a table. It was embarrassing knowing that I was on camera, then to find out that you told your boss about me."

"I'm sorry Olivia. Maybe I shouldn't have told her the exact issue, but she had to know why I wasn't on Raw."

"It's all my fault. I already told her that. She wasn't exactly thrilled with the fact that I was backstage. Look Seth... I'm really thankful that you saved me that night and bought me new clothes. You really didn't have to do that, you've been nicer to me than anyone I've ever met, but I don't think we should travel together anymore. You said that you felt like you need to protect me, to make sure that nothing happened to me."

"Yeah and tonight was a reason for that. Your ex showed up and tried to take you away against you will. No one else was doing anything so someone had to do something. I couldn't just let him take you away."

"That's the thing... you've already came to my rescue twice now in one week. I'm more trouble than I'm worth. I got you in trouble with your boss."

"Olivia... I'll take care of that later."

"No matter how hard I try to get out of trouble, it always seems like trouble finds me. I don't want to be someone that always needs help. I feel like such a burden to anyone that tries to help me. I think it would be best for both of us if we went our separate ways and move on. I'll figure it out as I go along."

This was hard for Seth. Olivia wanted to move on and go to live on her own. As much as it hurt, he had agreed that if Olivia decided that she didn't want to travel with him anymore he wouldn't make her.

"I know we agreed that if you didn't want to travel with me anymore that you didn't have to, but I can't help but worry about you on your own. You may think that it's just because I feel sorry for you. It's not because I feel sorry for you, I've enjoyed you being with me Olivia..."

Olivia at this point stopped crying and finally turned around to face him. Before now she was convinced that he was only being nice to her because he felt sorry for her. She kind of gave him a confused look.

"As weird as it seems... the first moment we met I think it was for a reason."

Olivia kind of knew what he meant. When they first shook hands and pretty much any other time they touched they both felt this special connection, she wasn't sure if she really wanted that to end. She didn't want to say it was love because of her past relationships, but she would definitely say that there was a special feeling between them.

"I get what you're saying. You could have just been in the right place at the right time, but I think there was a reason why we met."

"One thing I also said was that I didn't want our first encounter to be our last. I know you may be embarrassed and hurt right now over what happened... I'm sorry. It was a personal issue. I promise I won't say anything person about you again. Overall I'll try to keep you off camera if it makes you feel any better. I don't want what happened tonight to be the last thing that happens between us. I would at least like to think of us as friends at this point, but I can't make you come with me anymore, but I would like for you to give me another chance. Some people don't deserve a second chance, you don't have to give me a second chance, you can walk away right now and I promise I'll leave you alone, but that's up to you."

He backed up towards the doorway and gave her some space. Seth was giving her a choice. It was something she wasn't really used to. In every relationship she had ever been in she always felt like she never had a choice in any matter. Now Seth was so different from anyone she had ever met. She wasn't really as upset as she was. They talked calmly and she started feeling better. Usually when she would get into an argument there would be cussing and violence involved, but even though Seth was a wrestler, ironically he still had never cussed at her or hit her. Even though he may have yelled at her and told Stephanie about her personal issues she still felt like that was more forgivable than some of the things that had happened to her. She believed that everyone deserved a second chance. She did feel something for Seth, she wasn't sure if it was love, but now she was curious and wanted to find out. Seth had not said anything about really liking her, but if he still wanted her around he must like her at least a little bit. She was still a little confused as to what they were, but if this ended today she would at least like to think of them as friends. Seth was worried, but finally after what seemed like an eternity Olivia got up from her chair and walked over to him. A small smile formed as she spoke to him.

"I'll go with you."

"Ok. I'm glad to hear that."

Seth smiled at her, but was even more surprised when she wrapped her arms around him to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug. It was a comforting hug, a hug that they needed. There was no one else around so they were sharing a moment alone. As they hugged Olivia had her head against his chest. Seth knew this was kind of risky, but he felt like it was the right thing to do. He put one of his hands on the back of her head and kissed her head. Olivia didn't seem to mind. Seth didn't see the look on her face, but when she felt him kiss her head her smile grew even bigger. So Olivia and Seth decided to leave together, Seth knew that he still had some explaining to do to the Authority as to why he broke character, but he would worry about that later. Olivia had already told Seth about herself, now Olivia still had so much to learn about Seth, and the WWE.

(To be continued)