Not So Bad (Chapter Seven)

Olivia fell over to the ground in pain, she was just hit in the face and was being kicked in the stomach. When she cried and begged for them to stop they only kicked her harder. She looked at her wrists, they were bleeding, she also had many bruises on her arms and legs. Somehow she got away. She found herself running, she heard someone calling her name in the distance. Then she saw his face, it was Seth. She cried out for him and tried to run towards him, but the more she ran the further away he seemed to get. Then she felt a sharp pain in her stomach and fell to the ground. Her hands went to her stomach and she moved her hands for just a moment and noticed that there was blood on her hands from where she had her hands on her stomach. Then she realized that she had been stabbed. She looked over her shoulder and she saw Ryan, her ex with a bloody knife in his hand and he wasn't done. She looked back the other way, Seth was nowhere to be seen and she looked back over her shoulder and Ryan was running at her with the knife. She screamed as the knife almost touched her.

"Olivia! Olivia wake up!"

She heard someone yelling her name and he shook her, waking her up. She screamed as she woke up from what could have been the worst nightmare she had ever had. She looked at her stomach and there was no blood. None of it happened, it was only a bad dream. She looked over at Seth and saw the look of concern on his face. She was breathing heavy and her eyes were wide open. She calmed down and her breathing slowed down, but her emotions overcame her and she broke down in tears. Seth finally took her in his arms and brought her to his chest and hugged her tight as she cried.

"Come here... Relax... It's ok, you're ok, it was just a bad dream."

Olivia cried against his chest. He hugged her tight and ran his hand through her hair. She had to calm down before she told him about it. After about two minutes she finally calmed down and wiped the tears out of her eyes. Seth rubbed her back and smiled at her as she finally looked at him.

"Feel better now?"

Olivia gave him a small smile.

"Yes. Thank you."

"Why were you so upset?"

"Well... it was just a dream, but part of it was real. Ryan was in my dream... my ex. My dream started out with him hitting me in the face, then when I fell to the ground he started kicking me in the stomach, I cried and begged him to stop, but he wouldn't. Then later I saw bruises and cuts on my arms and legs. I saw you in the distance, you were calling out for me. I tried to run to you, but it seemed like the more I ran, the further away you got, then at some point you disappeared altogether. I felt pain in my stomach and fell over. I looked at my hands and then my stomach, I was stabbed in the stomach, then I turned around and I saw Ryan coming at me again with the knife. Then I woke up when I heard you yelling at me and felt you shaking me. That kind of scared me too, but I was glad when it was over."

"So in your dream, you were being abused and you saw me in your dream, but couldn't get to me."

"Yeah, but the thing about it is, I've shown you the scar from where he cut me before. I may not have any bruises now, but I did. When he showed up at Raw and was dragging me away, no one in the audience did anything. If you hadn't of seen me, he would have dragged me away and I would have ended up living the same life I was trying to run away from."

Olivia almost started crying again.

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to keep crying, but I'm just so worried that you're not always going to be here to protect me and that I'll end up back with Ryan beaten or dead."

"It's ok... I don't think we'll ever see him again. I'm not going to let him take you away. If by some chance we do see him again and tries to hurt you... or even comes near you, now that I know what he looks like and what he's done to you, I won't think twice about kicking his ass for you."