Not So Bad (Chapter 11)

Olivia wanted to move on with her life, she had her car and all of her stuff back, she wanted to move on and forget the pain that she felt. She loved Seth, he had done so much for her and yet he didn't want anything else to do with her. He even sacrificed his life to save her. She wasn't surprised he didn't want anything else to do with her, she had been more trouble than she's worth. She lived with Ryan, but she wasn't going to go back to his house, there were too many painful memories there. She knew her mother wasn't going to let her move back in; her mother kicked her out when she was eighteen. Before she moved in with Ryan, she paid rent each month for a trailer. She would hopefully move back in that same trailer, find a job, and pay rent. She didn't know what it was, but something kept her there at that spot in the parking lot, she kept thinking about Seth and couldn't move on. Finally she wiped the tears from her eyes and thought about love only being a fairy tale, and that no one would ever really love her.

"Move on Olivia... it was just your mind wanting you to believe that he loved you. He cared for you maybe like a friend, but he didn't love you. No one has ever loved you, and no on ever will. The sooner you accept that the better your life will be."

Olivia finally found the strength to move on. She opened her car door and was prepared to move on when she heard someone calling her name.

Seth couldn't believe he was able to sneak out of his room without anyone noticing. He couldn't believe he made the mistake of letting Olivia go. She had been the best thing that came along in his life and he let her go. He got out of the elevator and followed a sign to the parking lot. Every step he took hurt, but it would hurt even more if Olivia was out of his life forever.

"I'm such an idiot. How could I let Olivia go like that? She's made you a better man and you were going to let go of the best thing that happened in your life. I don't know if she even loves me back, but surely she feels something. I saw the pain in her eyes as she left. You could have just broken her heart, she's got her stuff back why does she need you? I've got to find her and tell her everything. I just hope I'm not to late."

Seth finally got out to the parking lot and looked around for Olivia. He spotted her off in the distance. She had her car door open and was about to drive out of his life. He yelled at her as loud as he could and hoped that she could hear him. He yelled as loud as he could in hopes of getting her attention.

Olivia knew the voice and looked around. When she saw him, she was sure she was dreaming again. Seth was supposed to be in his hospital bed. She was sure that her mind was playing tricks on her until she heard him yell for her again.

"Olivia!"

She looked at him and knew he was really there.

"Seth?!"

He was out of his hospital bed and was making his way over to her. A big smile formed on Olivia's face as her heart pounded in her chest. She saw he was in a lot of pain, but he was still trying to get to her. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and started running towards him. After that it only took about twenty seconds for them to reach each other. Olivia almost forgets that he is hurt and hugs him tight. Tears come to her eyes again, only this time they were tears of joy.

"Oh my God... Seth what are you doing out here? You're not supposed to be out of bed."

Seth tries to ignore the pain he felt at his ribs and hugged her back.

"I know, but I couldn't let things end the way they were going to end. I had to stop myself from making the biggest mistake of my life. I'm glad I got down here when I did, otherwise I could have lost you forever. You were literally about to drive out of my life."

"I thought you said it would be best for both of us if we moved on?"

"I did say that, and that could have been the stupidest thing I've ever done. I was sure that since you had your stuff back that you would want to move on. I was just so worried that you would move on and forget about me."