Chapter 50- MB Meet And Greet In New Orleans

Start from the beginning

"Who's your favorite?" Jari asked all the girls in our aisle. By now everyone was paying attention to the conversation.

"My favorite is Royalty. She doesn't give a fuck what you gotta say. And her hair be on point!" The girl behind us said.

"No. Princess is the best! Especially with her bush. She is like made for Prince and her raps are amazing. She is, like, flawless." The light skinned girl to our right said.

"But what about the, like, star of the group, Jewel? If she wasn't there the dances wouldn't be the same nor would the songs." The dark skinned girl to our right said.

"Okay? So Jewel sings. That doesn't make her the "star" of the group. Princess sings, raps, and dances as well as Jewel. So does TrendyB and Royalty. If anything, TrendyB is the star of the group. She's the oldest and seems to be the wisest and most experienced at everything." A girl in front of us said.

"Y'all forgot about DJ MiNiMe. She is the best. She may not dance with them or sing, but she does help make their songs. If they didn't have MiNiMe they'd be screwed." Another girl said. They all went on for a little while until we stopped them.

"But you know what I heard?" Isis asked.

"What?" The girls asked.

"If we tell you have to stay quiet." Brittany whispered. "You can't scream."

"We won't. We won't." They all whispered together.

"I'm Jewel." Jari said.

"It's your girl, TrendyB." Brittany smiled.

"Yo, I'm Royalty." Isis smirked.

"And its yours truly, Princess." I smiled.

"And we are Unique Royalty." We said together. Juno even joined us.

"Oh my God!" A girl behind us gasped.

"We were just talking to Unique Royalty." The girls on our right gasped.

"Shh!" The girl in front hissed. "Shut up or everyone will come over here."

"Please tell us about the boys." One little girl sighed. She was about ten. Everyone else was around our age.

We sat and talked to them about the boys and all of the stupid things we've done so far until 2:15PM until we decided to do something for the tired and waiting fans.

"Excuse me." Juno stopped one of the Walmart employees.

"Yes?" The lady asked. We walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"We're Unique Royalty and since the boys aren't here yet we were hoping to surprise the fans. Is that possible?" Brittany whispered in the lady's ear.

"Come with me." The lady said and we stepped under the tape. We followed her to the assistant manager.

"Miss Collins, Unique Royalty is here and they wanted to tell you something." The lady said.

"What is it?" Miss Collins asked.

"Can we do something for the fans since the boys aren't here? We can perform on top of those plateforms over there. Don't worry we have great balance." Jari smiled.

"I guess. But we don't have your song with us." Miss Collins nodded.

"I have my laptop. If I can hook it up to your PA I can play the music for them to dance to." Juno said.

"Come with me, Miss MiniMe. Judy, keep these girls away from those other girls. When Mindless Behavior comes they can stand behind them." Miss Collins said as she led Juno away.