Chapter 48- Graduation Party

It All Started With Hello Ch.48

"Come on. Get up or you'll miss the bus." I shook Juno as I stood in her room Friday after our graduation.

"I don't wanna go." Juno muttered.

"You'll be here all alone." I said as I left to get dressed in my big pink over sized shirt, white tank top, white beanie with a side braid, black jeans, and black flats. While I was brushing my teeth, Juno came in the bathroom with a purple and black over sized shirt, black tank top, black jeans, and black flats.

"So you decided to come?" I asked as I spit out my toothpaste.

"Yeah." She nodded as she bushed her teeth and went to get my phone and bag.

[Good morning mi amor. Have fun at school. -Prince]

[Good morning && I will;) -Princess]

"I'm ready. Let's go." Juno said as she stuck her head in my door. I grabbed my phone charger and keys before walking out the front door and Juno locked it.

We walked to our bus stop and waited for the bus in silence. When the bus got to our stop, everyone was shocked to us get on the bus. Practically no eighth graders come after graduation.

"Why are y'all here?" Jalen Williams asked.

"Because we want to be, nigga." I answered as I took my seat at the very back of the bus.

When we got to school, Ms. Drake rolled her eyes at us.

"Go home! We don't want you here!" Ms. Drake laughed as she hugged us.

"We are home." I said. "Where's Horus and Isis?"

"In my room. They'll be down in a few." Ms. Drake said as Alexa, Jari, Vickie, Harold, and Kendall came in the building.

"Hey you guys." I smiled. Juno waved at them.

Once Horus and Isis, came we went to the office to bother the staff there then went to tje Sports Banquet. After the banquet, all the eighth graders present had to take a survey. When we finished the survey, Horus, Isis, and everyone but Juno, Jari, Alexa, Vickie, Harold, Kendall, and I left.

We walked around the whole building-- all three floors, every classroom, every staircase-- by noon. We went to lunch and it was just us. Seventh grade went on a field trip to the zoo.

"Dude, I have never seen the school so empty." Jari said.

"Me neither. Why did I come?" Harold asked.

"Because you love your best friend." I smirked.

"Yeah. Whatever. When do you guys leave for L.A?" Vickie asked me, Juno, and Jari.

"I don't know. We have to talk to our managers." Juno shrugged.

"Whoa! They gotta talk to their managers!" Kendall teased and we all laughed.

We spent the rest of the day in our math teacher's classroom playing Uno.

****

"The last day of school. Our last day of school at Behrman." I sighed as Isis, Jari, Horus, Vickie, Alexa, Juno, Yulissa, Kendall, Harold, and I laid on the floor in the drama classroom. This was the only classroom that would keep us because we "are still students and can't walk the building". I turned a tassel on May 16, 2013. I'm not a student of Behrman anymore.

"I'm going Opelousas." Horus jumped up.

"Ooh. Get me and Juno something." I said. I gave him tweleve dollars to get us both a plate and something to drink. Everyone started pulling out money to give to Harold, Kendall, and Horus so they could get us all something.