Chapter 36- A Hard Week

It All Started With Hello Ch.36

Artemis

I can't believe how hard we worked this week!

We worked for ten hours everyday since Monday. Dance class, vocal class, media training--everything. We barely saw the boys this week. We saw them in the morning at 6 then again at 8 at night. We always stay later than we're supposed to to practice harder. So we actually worked about 14 hours each day. And we still had to do Mrs. Pollard's binder project!

But it was all worth it because today is the day we shoot the music video for All About Him. Jim, Keisha, Walter, Kenneth, Juno, the boys, and Alexa were there for us.

Yes! Alexa! We flew her out to L.A on Wednesday. We needed our stylest and artist with us to work. Jim didn't mind paying for her round trip ticket. We sent Ma'Kayla and Kendon back home with a Interscope representative. Wendy called to say that they got home and in her care safely.

"Are you girls ready?" Jim asked as we walked into the studio at 5AM.

"Yeah. Just a little nervous." Isis yawned. Jari and Brittany were on their phones listening to music. I leaned into Prince.

"What is the relationship between you four girls and boys?" Jim asked, looking at Prince's arm around me, Roc's hand entwined with Isis's, Prod with his arms around Jari, and Ray and Brittany awkwardly standing next to each other.

"Uh...friends." Roc answered unsurely as he held Isis's hand tighter.

"If you're friends then I expect you to be friends until you are finished with the groups." Jim said.

"Artemis and I are dating, Roc and Isis are dating, Prod and Jari are dating, and Brit and Ray are not together...yet." Prince said.

"Man, what you mean yet? I'm with Nique and that's who I'm staying with." Ray scoffed. We didn't believe him.

"Sure." Jari cut her eyes.

"Alright. Good, but are you open about it?" Jim asked as we were sat down for hair and make-up.

"Yeah. We've been open about it since February 13th." Princeton looked at me. I nodded.

"Not yet." Isis answered. She and Roc pouted.

"No, but yes." Prod and Jari said together then smiled.

"Then keep it that way until the tour," Jim said. "It'll seem like you got in the business because of your boyfriends."

"But that is how we got in the business. We were trained to say that's how we got started. What should we answer if we can't say that?!" I said quickly.

"Spazz attack," Roc joked. "Calm down, Greek."

"Yeah. Chill, Artemis. You can still say that the boys helped their bestfriends." Alexa said as she did Jari's hair.

"Right. Right." I breathed deeply. Prince placed his chin on my shoulder-- his hair touching my ear.

"You're tickling me." I laughed as I pushed his head. He kissed my cheek.

"Aww. How sweet," Jim choked. "Off, Prince! Roc and Prod, too! These girls need to concentrate!"

Prince, Prod, and Roc backed away from us so we could get finished.

"Do they get lead boys?" Prince asked as we walked onto the set.

"Yes. Why?" Jim answered.

"No reason." Prodigy mumbled darkly.

"Oh please," Jari cut her eyes. "All the girls on y'all behinds and we don't say squat!"

"Fine! Sorry." Prod pouted and kissed Jari's cheek.