Chapter 8- The "Bae" Thing

It All Started With Hello Ch.8

Artemis

After having dinner and dealing with my mother, I sat on my bed reading The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

I love this book. It always makes me cry when I read it. Just before a good part in the book, my phone started playing Only Wanna Give It To You-- my default ringtone.

"Hello?" I sniffed. Stupid book.

"Artemis? Are you okay?" Princeton asked.

"Yeah. I was just reading a book that always makes me cry when I read it." I answered as I wiped my tears and put the book down.

"Then why do you read it?" He asked.

"Because I love the story. So what's up?" I said.

"Oh...um...I thought we could talk about the bae thing." He coughed.

"Yeah. So what was that about?" I asked him.

"I...uh...er...Artemis, I like you. I know that we just started talking, but I feel this...connection with you. Whenever we talk or text I get this gut feeling that you are the one I've been waiting for my whole life." Princeton explained.

"I don't know how to respond." I said as I played with a lose thread on my cover.

"Just tell me how you feel." He said.

"I like you, Princeton. And not just because I'm a fan, but because I get disappointed every time we have to stop talking. I like your flirting, your smile, and how you are such a sweetheart." I smiled as I stared at a poster of him.

"But? I know you want to throw a but in there." He sighed.

"But I want to meet you face to face. I want to see you before we even think about being a couple." I frowned.

"Alright, Artemis. I understand, but can I ask you one thing?" He asked.

"Shoot." I said.

"Can we just act like a couple? Like if people ask us, we are together; a couple; an item. Whatever word you want to use." He suggested.

"You just want to flaunt and show me off to your boys, huh?" I smirked.

"What? It's not even like that!" Princeton's voice went up an octave.

"Mmhhmm." I rolled my eyes. "I really don't wanna lie, but if someone asks you out you say your taken. I'll do the same."

"Fine." He said quickly. "I'm taken by the curly haired beauty sitting in New Orleans waiting for her Prince Charming to show up."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." I yawned.

"You must be tired. It's eight here so it's....ten there! Artemis go to sleep, please. You have school in the morning." Princeton sighed.

"I'll be fine. I don't sleep well at night anyway." I yawned.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I wake up at one in the morning, look at my phone then I might get on Instagram and see what the London MB fans have posted. I might work on some writing then go back to sleep for three or four and get ready for school at five fourty-five or five fifty." I shrugged.

"Princess, that's not good." Princeton said. I could tell that he was shaking his head.

"Yeah, but that's my normal night," I said. "Night pooky bear." I said like a love sick girl.

"Aye. Don't call me pooky bear, snuckems, sweety. My name is Prince-- Princeton if your nasty." He laughed.

"Well then. Goodnight Princeton." I purred in a seductive voice.

"Damn! Uh...Goodnight, my Princess. Now I really have to go and...uh...deal with something." He said.

"Like the boner in your pants?" I asked. "Make sure you have lotion and a picture of me around."

"Oh. I'll make sure I have both." He said. "Night love."

"Night Princeton." I said before hanging up and going to sleep.

*************

When I woke up the next morning at six, I had a text message. It was a video of something from Princeton.

I put in my earbuds and played the video.

"Artemis...Yes...Artemis!" Someone was moaning. Why did it sound like Princeton and why was it so dark?

"Yes Artemis...mmhmm baby...Just like that." Princeton grunted. Did he record himself masturbating about me?

"Uh...yes Artemis!" He sighed in relief before his face came in front of the camera.

"This is what you do to me, Artemis. I think I might send you a video every time I do this about you." He smirked before the video went off.

I put my phone down and looked at the ceiling.

Why am I so oddly turned on? That video was so exotic and stimulating. I have never felt anything like this down south. How does this boy I barely know do this to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! It's me-- LilBlackAngel! What's good with ya? How do you think the story us going? Comment. I wanna hear your thoughts. The last bit was kind of weird and awkward for me to write and then later read and edit.

But anywho, tell me what you think about the story and what you want to happen. I'll take all ideas into consideration. You can Kik me at lilblackangel or Tweet me at @Princess_OfRap or just inbox me on Wattpad. Whichever makes you happy.

Love you,

-LilBlackAngel 

#SpreadthePeace

[P.S 

And check out My Prince Charming(Princeton Love Story) by Mindless_Emo]