1. How You Meet

Brendan: You and your family are on holidays in Galway. You were walking along the promenade in Salt Hill and then you started to chase your youngest sibling until you seen someone in front of you. He was around your age with scruffy hair and glasses. "Hi," you said to him smiling after telling your sibling to go find the rest of your family. "Hi," he replied, "I'm Brendan," he said. "Y/N," you told him. "So you from around here," he asked. "No, I'm on holidays here for six weeks," you smiled. "Awesome," he exclaimed, causing you to laugh a bit, "Then I could show you around a bit. I'm from Tuam, myself." "That'll be class," you replied, "Thank you Brendan." "I'll see you later, Y/N," he said. "See ya Brendan," you said before heading back towards your family.

Dean: "I never want to see you again," you screamed at your (now ex) boyfriend before storming out of his house. You've just found out that he's been cheating on you with his ex and you couldn't stand it. You walked into Costa, got a drink and sat down at a table in the corner of the business. You couldn't believe he would do this to you but never the less, you had to stop thinking about it. Suddenly, you heard a voice say, "Excuse me." You looked up and you were met by a tall blonde haired guy with beautiful blue eyes. "Um.. my friends and I noticed that you're sitting on your own and well you look like you've been crying," he said whilst pointing to a table of 5 boys, "Are you alright?" "Not really to be honest with you," you replied while gesturing for him to sit down, "I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me with his ex," you said. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I hope you're alright," he replied, concernly. "I'll be grand," you chuckled, "By the way, I'm Y/N," you said and stuck out your hand for him to shake it. "Dean," he replied, with a wink and shaking my hand in return.

Cian: You and your friend, Y/F/N, were supposed to be going to see One Direction tonight but something came up for her so she couldn't go but you weren't not gonna go to this concert, you've been waiting for months for it to happen. When you got to your seat in the arena, you realised there was a boy around your age, maybe a year older, sitting in the seat beside yours. You admitted to yourself, he is cute but since no one is beside him at the minute, he probably has a girlfriend somewhere else. You sat down beside him and he gave you a smile, which you returned. "Hey, I'm Cian," he introduced himself. "I'm Y/N," you replied, looking into his eyes. "They're so beautiful," you thought to yourself. "So you here with anyone?" he asked. "Well I was supposed to be but I'm not now," you laughed. "Well no one's here with me," he laughed back, "Basically no one I know likes 1D." "Well I guess we're both loners then," you joked, nudging his side. He let out a proper laugh and as did you. You both had a blast at the concert and afterwards, he asked for your number.

Josh: You were in the park, on your own as you were walking your dog. You seen a young guy walking in the opposite direction of you, him also with a dog. Before you knew it, your dog stopped beside his and dragged you to a hault. "Hey! Sorry about him, he must want a new friend," you said, chucking. "It's grand, don't worry about it," the young guy replied, "I'm Josh," he said, holding out his hand. "I'm Y/N," you replied, shaking his hand. "So you busy now? I was thinking we could go get coffee or something," he said, winking. You laughed and said "I'd love to have coffee, Josh," before walking in the direction you came from.

Ryan: You were out shopping with your friend and she was driving you mad as she was basically trying on half the shop. You noticed a brown haired boy with glasses standing beside the boys' changing rooms. "Your friend in there?" he asked me. You nodded annoyingly, "She's driving me crazy!! I just want to go," You said to him. "I know how you feel," he replied while nodding towards the dressing rooms, "You wanna tell them we have to go and get out of here?" he winked at me. You nodded at the idea and then shouted to the dressing rooms, "Y/F/N, I have to go! Family reason!" "Okay Y/N, I'll text you later," she shouted back. The boy then shouted at his friend, "Josh, I gotta go! Family issues!" "Alright Ryan, I'll see ya later," his friend shouted back. You both walked away laughing. "Nice idea, Ryan," you smiled at him. "Why thank you, Y/N," he winked at you.

Dayl: You were at your younger brother's football (soccer) match and they were drawing 1-1 with the other team. You were cheering on your brother when you felt a presence beside you. You looked over and seen a cute guy standing next to you. "So which one's yours?" he asked you. "Number 2, my younger brother. Who's yours?" you asked in return. "Number 10, my younger brother," he laughed. You both talked for a while and you learned that his name is Dayl and then you realised that your brother's team was awarded a penalty and his friend was taking it. You all watched in anticipation and before you knew it, he scored and after that the final whistle blew. "That was some match," you said to Dayl. "It sure was," he smiled. Then his and your brothers came over to you both to give you hugs. After they left to get changed, Dayl asked you if you wanted to meet sometime and obviously you said yes.