The First Post

People that are online: Little_Nightfury, SkrillQueen, Hiccup Haddock, Astrid Hofferson, Ruffnut Thorston, Tuffnut Thorston, Fishlegs Ingerman, Snotlout Jorgenson, Valka Haddock, Gobber the Belch, Eret Son of Eret, Alvin the Trecherous, Dagur the Deranged, Heather, Lloyd Garmadon, Kai Master of Fire, Cole Master of Earth, Jay Master of Lightning, Zane Nindroid Master of Ice, Sensei Wu, Nya  Master of Waterand Mystery Account.

O

SkrillQueen posted privately:

Hey guys, how's life going?

Hiccup Haddock: Terribly! Who knew being chief was so insane!

Little_Nightfury: I offered my assistance dragon boy. It still stands and I'm about to go full Monstrous Nightmare at my school.

Fishlegs Ingerman: What? Why? What's up Little?

Little_Nightfury: The fucking new principle! These shit new rules are gonna turn this place of learning into a prison! I might as well burn the building down!

SkrillQueen: Whoa now! Don't take it that far. I'll fly over on Striker to your island for comfort if you need it.

Hiccup Haddock: Same here.

Little_Nightfury: No........just....forget it. Let's just change the subject.

Tuffnut Thorston: I'll join you in that burning Little!

Hiccup Haddock: Tuff no. You stay far away.

Little_Nightfury: MOVING ON! Hiccup, where's Astrid?

Hiccup Haddock:  I dunno. She might be flying with Stormfly somewhere. Why?

Little_Nightfury: Just wanting to borrow her axe. I need to take out the anger.

Fishlegs Ingerman: Hopefully not on the new principle.

Little_Nightfury: Not on him Fish, don't worry. Though, that's not a bad idea.....

SkrillQueen: Let's TOTALLY change the subject! Little! Who's your favorite Attack on Titan character?

Little_Nightfury: EREN!!! I totally sympathize with him when he's mom was eaten!

Fishlegs Ingerman: By.....what?

SkrillQueen: TITANS!!!!!

Little_Nightfury: TITANS!!!!

Hiccup Haddock: .........

O

So, what do you think of the first post? The thing with the principle and new rules is actually what's happening at my school. And that's my real reaction to it.