"So, you didn't want to tell me?" I frowned.

Harry shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "He said he already knew that you were in love with someone else, but he still wanted to see if he had a chance," he said, ignoring my question.

Wait, Zayn knew I was in love with Harry? How?! I wasn't that obvious, was I?

I gulped. "Y-you're ignoring my question."

He shrugged. "Who are you in love with?" he asked instead, looking me deep in the eyes.

"H-he never told you?"

He shook his head. "No, he told me to figure it out myself" he explained, his eyebrows creased together.

I sighed in relief. So Harry didn't know? Zayn hadn't told him? He And Harry hadn't figured out it was in fact himself?

I was lost in my thought until something suddenly hit me. "Wait, why does he beat me if he's in love with me?" I asked confusedly.

Harry sighed. "You never answered my question."

"And you didn't answer mine, so we're even," I snapped, glaring at him.

"Fine," he muttered.

"So, why does he beat me up all the time if he loves me?" I repeated.

Harry took a deep breath. "He said he wanted to get closer to you somehow, and I guess he was scared... which isn't a very good reason, I know."

I shook my head inconceivably. "Of everything I thought it could be for, I never expected it to be because he was in love with me."

"Neither did I," he mumbled.

"But, what about Niall, huh? Why does he beat him?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrows in shock. "What? He beats Niall too?"

I nodded.

"Must be because he's jealous or something. Niall's openly gay and is in a happy relationship with someone," he shrugged.

"Are you defending him?" I asked suspiciously.

"Why would I do that? He beats you up and has almost killed you more than once. He's sick, I know, but I'm just trying to figure out the reason behind all this shit."

"Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson, would you please start working?" Mrs. Smith ordered sharply so the whole class could hear.

I looked around and noticed that everyone in the class had their books open. I blushed and looked down at the table again.

"Sorry, Mrs. Smith, of course we'll start working," Harry said, opening his book.

I did the same thing. "Why are you even here? I thought you'd switched Math classes," I muttered.

"Well, I didn't want to ignore you anymore," he shrugged.

Of course...

"How did you manage to switch back after such a short time? I mean, you usually have to wait a month or something."

"I just told them that I'd made a mistake. They agreed and to switched me back immediately."

He was Harry Styles. Only he could succeed with such a thing...

I nodded, leaning forward to start working. To my surprise, Harry didn't say anything else throughout the whole lesson, and I was happy with that. He, as well as me, paid attention to our books instead.

All this with Zayn wouldn't leave my mind though. How could he be in love with me? Nobody was, and I was sure nobody would ever be. I was just a small little outcast who was invisible to everyone. So, how come? I didn't get it.