Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Niall and I walked into to the lunch room. Most of the outcasts were already sitting at our table, so we grabbed our lunch and walked over and sat down in two empty seats by them.

"Someone told me you two were at the party last Friday." Ed stared at both me and Niall in disbelief. "How did you manage that?"

I gulped and looked at Niall whose eyes were widened. "Erm... well, we just wanted to try to see if we could get in, considering we're outcasts, and well, we did" Niall lied hesitantly.

Ed raised an eyebrow at us. "You sure that's the reason?"

Niall apparently didn't want to confess that he'd gone to the party because of Liam, so I just played along with him. "Definitely," I nodded.

"Okay," Ed mumbled, still looking suspicious though.

"So, how was it?" Danielle asked from beside me with an eager smile on her lips.

"Well," I said, scratching the back of my neck. I couldn't tell them what had happened to me, I just couldn't. "There was loud music, as expected. People were grinding on each other, and most of them were drunk too..." I trailed off.

"Oh come on! You know that wasn't what I meant. I mean, did you snog a boy, or did you find a new little boyfriend?" she smiled.

I punched her in the arm. "Danielle!" I exclaimed. "Of course I didn't! I didn't even drink a single drop of alcohol! You know me! How could you even think that I would do something like that?"

She just chuckled. "I didn't. I just hoped you would have done it."

I rolled my eyes at her.

Suddenly, a loud giggle was heard from the entrance, causing everybody in the room to turn towards where the sound had came from. My heart stopped at the sight before me. Harry was standing in the door frame with the same brunette he'd been snogging earlier. I could now see that the brunette was one of Ashley's best friends. He was standing behind her with his hands around her waist, his face nuzzled in her neck, probably tickling her with his lips or nose. So that was the reason why she'd giggled...

I couldn't believe my eyes though. How could he have dumped Ashley and then gone to her best friend?! How could he do such a thing? Okay, Ashley was a bitch, but come on! Nobody wants to be dumped for their best friend!

It hurt to see him as a bad guy. I'd never really thought what he did to those girls when he dumped them was such a bad thing, not until mum had told me his parents' past. I still couldn't hate him though. I loved him too much, and that fact slowly killed me. I shouldn't love him. He wasn't worth to be loved, not even by a guy.

They sat down with the other popular students and began eating. I just sighed and turned to Niall who was staring at the same table I had just been looking at. I followed his gaze and noticed Liam staring right back at him. A smile slowly made its way to my lips. Couldn't they just get together already?

"He's such a slut! One day he's with the school's biggest bitch and the other, he is with her best friend!" Hannah exclaimed rather loudly. She covered her mouth with both of her hands and blushed.

I looked at her before staring back at Harry to see if he'd heard it. Since he looked right at our table with a blank expression on his face, I assumed he had. He caught my gaze and looked at me with sad eyes, before looking down at his lap.

I gulped. What was that? Did he take offense of what Hannah had said? But, didn't he already know that he was a slut and now also a jerk?

-----