Dreams Don't Come True?

England woke with a gasp and looked frantically around his room. All the homy shades of brown comforted him. There was a knock on the door and France poked his head in. "Arthur are you alright?" He asked, shutting the dor behind him. The blond sat on the edge of his roommates bed.. "I-I think so... What happened?" He was drenched in cool sweat, and his hair was plastered to his forehead. "I think you had a bad dream..." France put a hand on his friend's forehead. "I worry about you old man." England chuckled and pushed his hand away. Just that touch had made him feel better. "Is America Okay?" He asked, finally getting his breathing under control. "Yes, why wouldn't he be?" France looked puzzled. 

...

America sat in his office, finishing the paperwork he had stayed up all night to complete for work. His eyes were dark and heavy, his hair messed up and his clothes wrinkled. The hwole time he had been working he had a weird feeling in his stomach. What the hell... He thought to himself as he sipped his tea. The darn Brit had gotten him hooked on the stuff, unsweetened of course. He figured he was just stressed and finished his work, before heading out to his car. Once he was buckled and the car was heated, he decided to pay one of his friends a visit.

The American pulled into the garage of his town house and jerked the front door open. He shoved the last of his fast food in his mouth and shouted. "Toni! I'm here bro!" A small alien poked its head around the corner and smiled at him, before disappearing into the computer room. America followed to see what his little friend was working on. "Bro whacha working on?" The blond froze when he saw the computer screen. Toni had set him up for online dating. There was a picture of him in one of his bomber jackets, with his glasses off, drinking a diet coke. "Toni no!!!" America lunged for the computer, but Toni blocked him, pushing him into the other desk chair. "Yes." He said in his alien language that the American understood. "You are lonely, I am doing you a favor." He smirked and gave the American a challenging look. Alfred looked shocked. "I'm lonely?" He asked, unaware of his own mental health. "I don't want to go on dates, I like someone else!" America huffed, folding his arms and acting like a child who didn't get their way. Once Toni made up his mind, there was no changing it. He pressed the confirm button and America's page was online. 

...

France sat alone in his room, thinking about his conversation with Britain. He had thought there was something wrong with America, and he had pushed his hand away. There was something wrong and France was scared. He had to make it up to his roommate somehow. 

_________

So don't hate me... Last chapter was just England's dream.... Who do you think he likes more? XD