The French Way

..France stood in the kitchen holding a bottle of wine, watching England curiously. "So you're my new roommate?" He asked, winking. England blanched, stepping backwards. "No... This is not happening. I'm going back.The Brit turned to leave but France grabbed his thin wrist. "You're too skinny." He remarked. The blond looked around the colorful room and grabbed some bread, handing it to the Brit. "Here, you must eat." The French man pulled out a chair for England and blinking, the Brit sat.

"So, why did you secide to move anyway?" France asked, tilting his head slightly. England shrugged, taking a sip of wine, trying not to spit it out. "I don't know. Too many memories in one place. I needed to get out." He barley swallowed another sip of wine. "No. This is how you drink." France looked annoyed with England's inability to drink wine. The blond tipped the bottle and took a huge gulp. England watched in amazement as France nearly emptied the bottle. 'That's the french way." He stated, slamming the bottle on the table in front of England.

Before England remembered his promise to never drink again, he copied France and took a huge gulp of wine, managing to not throw it up. France cheered and laughed, clapping his hands. "This could work." England stated, smiling. France grinned, finishing the bottle, and grabbed England's hand.

"tell me... Have you ever kissed someone?" France asked, staring into England's eyes. "Wha-what? Of course I have!" England was shocked that France even asked. "Have you ever French kissed someone?" France asked, restating his question. "N-no. Why are you asking me this?" England tried to pull his hand away, but Frances grip was tight. "If you're going to live in France, you have to act like you're French." He replied, and with that France leaned forward and French kissed England.