Damon and Caroline too were married with a kid of their own. Delina was as old as Sophia. Caroline didn't want any more than one as she wanted to maintain her figure and Damon had agreed. Damon loved kids and was very good with them. Jay and Sophia loved it when he came over which was quite often as we lived in the same city.

Reese had married a guy at work and had three boys with him. She advised Caroline to have boys if she wanted to maintain her shape even after pregnancy.

Meeting Reese often wasn't possible as she still lived in Spring-dale but we made it a point to meet once every year.

As for Jason he had turned into a professional football player. He got drafted in college and was now playing for the NFL. He obviously wasn't married but lived in with his model girlfriend of ten years now. Every time I asked him why he wasn't getting married he said he wasn't the type to settle down. Sometimes I felt he was just working too hard to keep his bad boy image up. That's got to tire someone out.

He had a five year old boy. Max was adorable but I didn't get to see him as often as I'd like. Sean and Jason were still uncomfortable when present in the same room but at least they didn't lunge at each others throats. That counts for something right?

My mom had shifted to New York on a permanent basis and continued to work as the Head. She had met a man and was married to him. He had two kids from his previous marriage and they were amazing people. Lance was a very nice man and I was very happy for my mother. She came over almost every other week to meet her grandkids.

Sean's parents had shifted back to London but made it a point to come over every vacation or asked us to come over. They loved to spoil their grandkids.

Sean had started his own law firm and was well known worldwide. I had taken literature as my major and worked as a professor at Harvard. I wrote and published novels on the side.

I had accomplished everything I wanted to in my life and had everything I had ever wished for. I was eternally grateful for it. I loved my kids. They were small angels in disguise. And I loved my husband even more.

"I got my happy ending!" I exclaimed as I finished the novel I was currently working on. It was a mystery novel with a love triangle. And the ending had been very tricky. No matter how hard I tried, the ending was coming out bad so finally when I got it I was very happy.

Sean chuckled as he pulled me closer to him. We both were lying on the bed and while I finished my novel, he went through his work documents. "You mean your book or your life?"

"I mean my book. My life has a happy day everyday and a happy night every night." I smiled up at him.

"You come up with the cheesiest things to say." He kissed me and pulled away to say, "I love you."

"I love you too." We laid in each others arms in silence for a while. "Do you ever think about how it all started?"

"What do you mean?"

"About how I was just another unpopular, ordinary girl in high school and then you came into my life making it anything but ordinary."

We never really spoke about it as it brought back unpleasant memories but now I knew how it all was and I was in a place where it didn't bother me anymore.

"Trust me Aria, you were anything but unpopular."

"I was. No one spoke to me or noticed me before you came along."

"That was because of Damon. Everyone knew you and about you." He whispered in my ears making me shiver.

"You flatter me, Sean Prescott." I answered breathlessly.

"I say the truth, Mrs. Prescott." Even after eleven years of marriage being called Mrs. Prescott gave me goosebumps. It was still an unbelievable thing for me.

"Your flattery gets you points. Tonight is you lucky night." I said as he kissed my neck extracting a moan out of me.

"Well I am very glad to hear that." He said huskily and brought down his lips to mine as my legs clung to his hips.

I guess I did get lucky when I found Sean. And because of him the unpopular popular girl got a happily ever after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go. The epilogue that was promised. That's it. The Unpopular Popular Girl has come to an end and it makes me nostalgic. It is a very special book for me and I have cried happy tears as I finally ticked the completed check box.

Thank you people and thank you Wattpad for giving me this platform to write.

Okay too much emotional stuff.

One last time Vote! Comment! And Follow! :*

Love,

anushaz