I turned around in my seat slightly to see Sean's eyes already trained on mine. He was looking confused with his eyebrows all scrunched up. I remembered how much I used to like that and shook my head to clear the unwanted thoughts.

I didn't realise I was still looking at him till he smiled and I smiled back with an awkward wave. There. It wasn't that bad. I told myself as I turned back around.

Mr. Saltzman then politely requested a very happy James to get out of his class so he could teach. Not many people paid attention to his class but that was expected.

The Bell rang indicating the end of the hour and as I picked up my things and walked out I heard someone call out my name. I turned around and found myself face to face with Sean.

"Hey." He looked really nervous.

"Hi." I replied fumbling with my bag strap. People were staring at us. I chose not to let it bother me.

"Do you mind if I walk you to your class?"

"Sure." I started walking towards my next class with Sean right next to me. We walked in silence and it was strangely comforting even though it was clear he was very nervous.

"Thanks." I smiled up at him and walked inside loving his answering smile. I was hopeless when it came to him.

Just as the bell rang for lunch I got up from my seat and walked down to my locker.

I found Josh standing next to my locker and though it wasn't normal I tried to not let my confusion show.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied and just stood there. I decided to ignore him and continued putting my books inside. He could either say what he wanted to or just keep staring at me even though it was uncomfortable. I wasn't going to ask.

"Will you- umm. Would you like to go to the prom with me?" He mumbled the last part and I had to strain my ears to hear. I flushed deeply and saw the red colouring his cheeks.

I hadn't really thought about prom after that day. I had just assumed that I would spend the night in my room like any other normal day. Now that I thought about it prom was an integral part of the high school ritual and I wasn't going to get another chance to live it.

"Sure." I nodded at him and saw his eyes widen in surprise.

"Cool. I'll - I'll talk about the details with you later. Cya. " He said and I nodded.

I turned around to walk to the lunch room and saw Sean staring at me. I ducked my head guiltily and walked inside.

The bell rang and my mom called out to me, "Aria! Josh is here."

I walked down the stairs as slowly as possible to avoid face planting myself due to the high heels I was wearing.

Caroline and Reese had together dressed me up. When they heard that I was going to the prom they were beyond excited. They had assumed I wouldn't go and if I did then it would be with Jason. I couldn't imagine why. Either way I didn't see Jason much these days though we kept in touch. He was on a trip to Florida to check out the place or something.

The girls had helped me decide on my dress and everything. I was wearing a white and red sleeveless gown which was tight at the top and flowy on the bottom. It had a corset like top with the strings and everything at the back. It was princessy all in all. My mom hadn't been able to control her tears when she saw me and it had made me also cry. Good thing that the makeup was waterproof.