twelve

KIM'S POV

I wake up to the sound of children giggling and their tiny feet hitting the wood as they run down the corridor. And I feel something warm on my boobs.

"KIiiiiIIIIIIMMMY!!!"

"twEEEEETYYYYYY biRRRD!"

I feel little bodies climb and fall onto the bed. My eyes slowly open as I slowly wake up, my arms still tightly wrapped around my lil cutie. Her eyes screwed shut, obviously not enjoying waking up to the sound of loud children her long tangled hair spilling all over the blue pillow. Her head still rest on my breasts and I can't help but smile.

"Come on Kwimmy we gots to make sume beckfast!" Chloe shouts seeing that I'm awake. I feel Cheryl breathing against me slowly and her little fingers running over the exposed skin on my back from my shirt ridding up tummy in the middle of the night. Her pretty eyes hiding behind her eyelids pretending she's asleep for the twins.

"Hold on babe-" I get cut off by Nick.

"Ay and tweety bird isnt even wakey!" He points out and looks at Cheryl in her fake sleep. I feel her fingers stop moving on my skin and I choke trying to stop my laughter at how bad she is at pretending.

"Hmm, yeah she's a heavy sleeper. Kinda annoying huh?" I tease her and I feel her pinch me on the bum under the bed sheets and I unwrap my arm from her a tiny bit. The twins nod and let out a tiny giggle.

"How 'bout I wake tweety bird and you guys go down stairs and watch some TV. After sleeping beauty wakes we can make some french toast?" I suggest and the twins nod excitedly with big eyes. The both get off the bed and run downstairs.

Cheryl opens her eyes, her big brown eyes meeting mine. A cheeky smile on her pretty lips as she takes her face off my breasts.

"Good morning." She smiles at me one of her hands running through my hair the other on my exposed back. Her warm hand on my skin. I wrap my arms around her again and smile at her. God, She is so beautiful in the morning.

"Hmm. Sleeping beauty is finally up huh?" I tease her and poke her cute dimples.

"Ohh shut up Kimba." She says embarrassed. Her cheeks turning a pink. And I feel a big smile on my face.

"Oi! You're very rude, even after I let you sleep the entire night with your face in my tits! Literally WoooOOWW!" I pretend to be annoyed with her but I secretly love how close she wants to be with me. Even it can be a little ridiculous at times. She makes the saddest little face ever. Her ebony bed head and bronzed skin and pouty morning lips. I almost feel bad for picking on her.

"I'm sorry Kimmy. You know you mean a lot to me." The sound of her voice makes my heart absolutely melt. It's so genuine and sweet. Her eyebrows furrowed together begging for forgiveness and her eyes looking up into mine as she pulls me close, her slim little legs tangling into mine and her body laying against me.

"Aww babes... I was kiddin' with you. You know I could never be mad with my fav Chez." I put my hands on her small shoulders covered by her purple pajamas. And she makes the hugest, yet cutest pout I've ever see.

"Kimbaaaaaaaaaaaa" She hides her face in the crook of my neck her cheek resting against my skin.

"Awww you know I wuvvv you my chezzy!" I take her face gently in my hands and she lets out a hug dimpled smile.

"Oi, no Kimba youre mean!" She suddenly tickles my tummy. I uncontrollably laugh and squirm under her hands as her fingers frantically tickle me.

"TWEETY BIRRRD AND KWIMBERWEY!!" Chloe yells from down the stairs and I can imagine the look on her little face. Cheryl stops tickling immediately and looks up me with her mouth in the shape of an O and her face like a child being caught doing bad.