seven

KIMBERLEY'S POV

"Let me make it up to you." I say as we sit on the comfy dark leather sofa. She has been at my house for a while now but not longer than an hour.

She is laid down on her side with her dark hair spilling down the couch making chocolate strands branch out all from her head. She looks stunning in this light with the glow of the TV reflecting off her face and her cheekbones slicing her cheeks. Her feet and legs dangling on my lap as I rest my hands on the side of her calf.

She props up her head into her hand her hair now cascading down her chest as she looks at me her dark strands rolling into soft waves and her lips curl up in a small smirk and her dimples indenting her mocha cheeks.

"Oh and how are you?" She asks and she pulls one of her legs up closer to her stomach bending her knee a bit and making her skirt ride up her thigh a little, revealing some more of her soft tan skin. She is so sexy.

"You spend the night?" I suggest and she giggles her smile growing and she moves her head back a little. I try to keep me eyes on hers but they keep wanting to wander down her body.

"Please it'll be fun. Like a sleepover!" There is some desperation in my voice and she smiles at me. "My mom probably won't be home and I want to spend time with you. Get to know you better." I continue. She just looks at me with her big brown eyes and her chest rising and falling.

"You already know me." She breaths out.

"Yeah but I wanna know everything." I say and she blinks her big eyes and smiles cutely.

"There isn't much to know. I'm a girl who lives across her best friend Kimberley Walsh. I hate folding clothes and waking up too early. And I love rainy nights and the smell of fresh cut flowers and spending time with you." Her voice rushes some parts and she looks at me when she talks. I blush at the last part and she sits up and scoots closer to me. So close that our arms touch.

"So you'll spend the night?" I ask smiling at how cute she is.

"Yes Kimba." She looks at me and I smile at her as she lifts up her hand to a part of my hair that has fallen to the side of my face and gently brushes it behind my ear and she lets her hand linger behind my ear. Her fingertips stroke my ear and I'm looking in her eyes not knowing what to do.

She smiles then pulls her hand away. Why do I miss her touch?

"Okay I'll order Chinese." She says as she stands up to look for her phone.

"I don't want anything." I say almost without thinking. She turns to look at me.

"What? Kimba you gotta eat." She looks genuinely concerned and i don't mean to make her worry I just - i don't know I want to be maybe a bit more skinnier.

"Chez I'm fine."

"You'll feel better when you eat." She fights back. She always comes back at me.

"Chez-"

"No babe you're eating with me. Whether you like it or not!" She picks up her phone and orders some food.

It warms my heart that she cares for me so much and that she looks after me. I've never had someone that has cared for me so much.

I go and look out the window in the living room as some cars drive by and the sun begins to set in the sky, the clouds being painted cool shades of pink and purple with a blue canvas.

I can feel her looking at me from behind and I want nothing more right now but for her to hold me but she doesn't.

I put my hand on her arm.