28.

Aspyn's POV*

I grabbed Luke and Connor and pulled their mindless bodies forward. "Alright boys. Gear? Guns?"

"Yes, Lady Aspyn." the said in a monotone voice. I smiled and pushed them toward the door.

"Shoot on my count." they nodded and turned toward their ten other comrades. "And.... March." Stomps began to fill my ears and I laughed in pure ecstasy. Game time.

Jordan's POV*

I threw up vigorously into the toilet. "Cam!" I screamed. He rushed into the bathroom and held back my hair.

"Baby! Baby, what's wrong?!" He rubbed circles on my back. More throw up came up my throat and I let it go. He grabbed a towel, wet it, then wiped it on my mouth. "Jordan, speak to me." I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

"Cameron, it hurts." I said, tears flowing. He grabbed a bottle of water off of the sink and had me drink. After a few moments he mumbled a 'shit'. "What?"

"Babe, we didn't use a condom and I'm pretty sure you weren't on the pill." I sighed and he laughed. "Is it possible I can be..."

"A dad, I wouldn't mind, I think..." He lifted my head up and kissed my nose.

"I would be ecstatic to be the father to your baby." A smile peeked at my lips. We laughed a little but then it faded. "But... I'd never let my baby live in this kind of life-" we heard stomping outside of the house and a boom.

"Cameron?" He looked panicked.

"Stay. Here." I shook my head but he gripped my arms. "Jordan, I will not lose you now I'm begging you to stay here. I promise I'll come back." I looked into his eyes for some kind of truth in that but he was just as worried as I was.

"Cameron-"

"I love you." He kissed my lips then ran out of the bathroom. I stood and locked the door. If I was pregnant, I needed to protect my little Cameron.

Cameron's POV*

The guys heard it too and we all went downstairs. Aspyn stood there with 12 huge guys including Luke and Connor, all holding huge guns. "What the hell, Aspyn?" I said, nervous for Jordan.

"I might not need her now, we got the whole gang here, huh boys?" They nodded, mindlessly. "Grab them."

"We can't let you do that. We're not gonna be whatever you did to them." Matt said. She pointed her gun at him and shook her head.

"The way I see it is y'all don't have guns, no fight, and you come with me and no one dies... yet. I'll even spare Jordan. That disgusting whore."

"Don't you dare speak of her that way!" She turned the gun toward me and my jaw clenched. "Get out of here."

"Why? What will you do? Matter of a fact, Connor, grab her. All of them." He marched toward the stairs but Johnson tried stop him. He easily pushed him down and kept walking. He changed the dial on his gun.

"Muther fucker!" He charged at him but was shot in the chest.

"Jack!" I yelled and ran to him before he tumbled down the stairs. I saw no blood but he was out cold. "What the he'll is this?"

"A bullet... duh... just a non-lethal one. He'll be one of my mindless drones soon." Gilinsky glared at her.

"You bitch-" she pointed her gun at him.

"If you have any sense you'll shut the fuck up before you'll be like that friend of yours. I really only care about Cameron... but you are valuable..." I heard a scream and ran up stairs. Connor had a gun to Jordan's head.

"Please..." He didn't seem to comprehend my words. "That's my wife and child..." He choked a little and started bleeding from his nose. "Connor?"

"A-Aspyn... r-ruined me." He twitched his finger and beads of sweat grew on my head. He went mute.

"Connor, fight this-"

"He can't. It will kill him and he knows this." Aspyn voice echoed. "Connor honey, don't fight it." She walked up to him and wiped his blood. "You're bleeding.... kill her." His face went blank, back to the way he was. Tears brimmed my eyes.

"Please Aspyn!" Jordan looked helpless, tears rushing down.

"I love you, Cameron. Never stop fighting-" he pulled the trigger.