23.

Jordan's POV*

All of us girls sat in my room talking. "So what exactly is going on with you and Aaron?" Teala asked.

"Trust issues. He thinks I'm gonna cheat on him or some dumb shit like that but I'm just as loyal as he is. Just because I won't put up with him telling me what to wear. If I wanna wear a crop top, and he doesn't want me to... I'm still gonna wear the crop top!" Mandy said, smiling.

"And you have every right to!" I reassured her. "No man should tell you what you can or can't do unless it's God and/or Jesus." they all nodded in agreement. "Anyway, I'm in the mood to go out. I mean, we're in Brazil, let's party!"

"Hell yes!" Maggie said, excited. She's been holding up pretty well with the whole Carter thing but recently found out he cheated because some random girl called her number. She's been trying to forget.

"Dress or no dress?" I asked.

"Skirts maybe?" Teala offered.

"Both." Mandy said. I ended up wearing a tight fitted red dress, Maggie a blue crop top and skirt, Teala a black mini dress, and Mandy a white crop top and denim pencil skirt. We looked hot.

******

We were at a club called The Intensity, around 10:30. It was raging and the line was really long. We didn't tell the guys we went out, we kind of just did.

The bouncer let us get in because Maggie had connections, somehow, in Brazil.

The club was blasting Danza Kuduro and we all hurried to the dance floor. It was nice to let lose and just dance with your friends. I haven't been able to do this in forever, since Cam's accident and even after because I was thinking too much about him and Mary. "There are uber cute guys here, Jordan. Since you're newly single, go find one." Teala said, winking.

"You can't call anyone cute, you have Johnson." I said, smirking.

"I can call a boy a cute, I'm just not going after him. Besides, we've been having problems-"

"Has everyone been having problems with the guys?!" Maggie said, laughing.

"Well, mine's not really a problem, we broke up." I said, ready to go to the bar.

"He cheated on you." Maggie said, straight-faced.

"I know-"

"And you did too."

"When?!"

"When you had to fuck Beau-"

"To save Teala!" they all went silent. "Listen, I'd never do anything like that ever again. He was a monster and sure to kill her so yeah, I took one for the team. Meanwhile, you're staying with your cheating and practically dead boyfriend." they all looked at me shocked. "Don't look at me like that, it's the truth." I pushed passed them and went to the bar. Already, the night was ruined.

"What'll it be, pretty lady?" the bartender asked.

"Whisky. No bourbon. No, tequila.... The strongest drink you have." he smirked and shook his head.

"Rough night?"

"It was going fine then my friend had to bring up my ex, knowing I was already uneasy, having to live with him-"

"What a minute, you're living with your ex?"

"It's complicated." he shrugged.

"I know complicated." he placed down a shot of tequila. "First one's free." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because you're a gorgeous and troubled girl." I sighed and drank the shot. "What's your name?"

"Jordan. And yours?"

"Andy." I smiled. "Well, Andrew but... Andy."

"Well it's nice to meet you, Andy. Another round?"

"Alrighty." he poured my glass and pulled out another one. "Might as well have one myself." we drank ours down. "So, we're you from? You're clearly not Brazilian."

"Boston. Neither are you."

"I'm from Washington."

"DC?"

"State." he replied.

"That's cool. Is it rainy all the time?"

"Something like that."

******

I have no idea how I got to this but I was in the back room, surrounded by bottles of alcohol and straddling Andy. "Are... you... sure you... wanna do this?" he asked, while kissing my neck.

"Never been more positive in my life." I began to unbutton his shirt, smirking. "We both need to forget our ex's so let's do that!" I roughly kissed his lips as he unzipped my dress. He pulled the top part down and kissed along my chest.

Suddenly he came to a stop. "Maybe we shouldn't do this in a storage room." I thought about it for a while and nodded.

"Your place?" he nodded, smirking.

"Sure." we stood up and he zipped my dress, then I turned and helped button his shirt. We opened the door but was soon meet by a familiar pair of glaring eyes.

"Fuck."

******
We drove back to Matt's place, arguing. "You don't go fucking random guys Jordan!"

"I can do whatever I want, we're not together." I argued back, crossing my arms.

"The hell you can! You could still get hurt and I couldn't-"

"Couldn't live with yourself? Well damn, you sure could live with fucking Mary." he quickly pulled the car over on the highway, then slammed his fist on the steering wheel.

"You know what? Fuck it. You can't just let it go and move on so just.... get out."

"What-"

"Jordan, get the fuck out of this car, or I swear to God I will kill you." I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. He quickly drove away but I got in one good kick, that injured my foot.

"Fuck you!" I screamed. It was no use though, he was far down the road.