30.

After Cameron left, Aspyn had me drugged. I woke up in a different room, clutching my baby. Cameron sat beside my body, rubbing my waist. "Jordan..." I almost smiled at his kindness until I regained my sense and pushed him off of the bed. I laughed a little but as soon as I heard him laugh along, I stopped. "Oh come on... just smile." He said.

"Where am I?"

"Germany-"

"As in this room, Cameron, stop playing dumb."

"Mine..." I looked around, just like... Sydney. "I had them change it around...and I wanted you in my room instead of that cell... I didn't know they'd drug you." I rolled my eyes and sat up. I took the time to see how he's changed.

"I didn't know you wanted to grow a beard. I would've stopped you sooner." I joked. Maybe I'm being a little mean.

"Its just stubble... I don't have much time to pamper myself..." I sighed.

"Did you get them out yet?" He seemed confused at first then shook his head.

"She wouldn't release them, but moved the girls to nicer rooms. She's had a lot of stress lately and doesn't want to deal with many problems." I can't believe he was defending this bitch.

"The girls are not problems, they're humans, Cameron. So are the guys, they need to be free. She brainwashed all of you to do God knows what, and you can't even give me the peace of mind to know my friends are safe." He placed his hand on my forearm and rubbed up and down.

"I know you're upset... just give me time to fix everything. Will you eat something?" I sighed. I have to take care of our baby. I nodded and he stood up. He left the room for a little bit then returned with a plate: two Belgian waffles with strawberries on top, two sausages, and a croissant. "Like old times." I smiled.

"Thank you... I didn't think you'd remember." I remarked. It was a sweet gesture.

"No problem." He sat and watched me eat, which ended up extremely uncomfortable.

"Stop staring, it's creepy."

"You've been deprived from my life for a month. I am never going to stop looking at you." He snagged a strawberry, earning a glare.

"You did not." I said angry. I really don't know why I was mad. Must be hormones.

"I did." He grabbed a sausage and ate it in front of me. "And I did it again."

"Son of a-" I playfully lunged at him and tackled him on the bed. I sat on his waist, pinning his hands by his ears. "I'll kill you." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I rather like this predicament." He easily moved his hands to my waist and kissed my neck.

"I-I'm mad at you." I stuttered. I would've gave in any time now if Gilinsky hadn't walked in.

"Sergeant Dallas, report to Lady Aspyn's quarters."

"Jack!" I got off and ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist but he never responded. "Jack..." I looked up but he continued to look straight at Cameron.

"Jordan..." Cameron mumbled.

"Jack, it's me. Jordan, I'm your friend, talk to me." No response. "Jack, please..." blood started to drip from his nose.

"Shit." Cameron said, and walked over to him. Confusion crossed my face.

"Why is he bleeding?"

"He's remembering. She'll kill him... Hell the system will!" He took out a syringe from his jacket and quickly stabbed it into Jack's neck.

"Cameron stop!" First blood came out then a blue liquid. Jack's eyes began to drop and close, his legs weakened, and he fell, luckily Cameron caught him. He laid him on the bed. "What did you do?!"

"I took it out of him... He'll wake up old Jack." I couldn't help the smile on my face. I hugged him tightly.

"You can save all of them and get us out-"

"No Jordan... they're gonna wipe his memory again. If this continues, your life will be in danger, and I will not have that."

"Why won't you just help them!"

"Because I can't!"