Bye Warped Tour

I woke up by someone screaming. It sounded like Andy's warm up. I got out of bed and walked into the front. I saw Andy, who was teaching Blaze how to do his warm up.

I walked back into the bunk area and grabbed some clothes then walked into the bathroom. I put on a black tank top, ripped black jeans, a leather jacket and some boots. I put some plugs in, a choker and my initial necklace. I did my makeup and left my hair down, slightly teased, then walked out of the bathroom. I put my clothes away and put on my hat and sunglasses, then grabbed my cigarettes and lighter.

I walked into the front and grabbed a monster out of the fridge. Then I walked out of the bus. I leaned against the bus and lit a cigarette.

The bus door opened and Ashley walked out. He stood by me. "Hey." I said after I blow out smoke.

"Hey." He said. We stood there in silence as I smoked. After when I put out the cigarette, Chris walked up to us.

"Hey Jenny, where playing at 12. Are you going to play too?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay, looking good by the way." He said as he walked off.

"When are you guys playing?" I asked.

"At 5." He said. Then the bus doors busted open revealing Blaze.

"Jenny, come on we're are going to go eat." He said as the others came out of the bus.

"Okay." I said as we walked toward the catering tent.

-

After breakfast, I went over to meet up with Chris since he wanted to practice before we start in about a half an hour.

We were outside his van sitting in chairs but Amber and Blaze was on the grass. They were all watching in awe as Chris and I sang and Karson was playing the guitar.

We were practicing a new song he make that was soft and slow. It was the most beautiful thing I've heard and Chris voice complimented it perfectly.

After I finally got it down, which didn't take long, we headed to the stage. They had to the sound check really quick before they started playing.  They started off with a song by a Motley Crew. After a few songs, Chris signalled me on stage so I can sing the new song with him.

The crowd loved it. I even saw people tear up for how beautiful it was. That was the first time they performed the song or played it for that matter, but it turned out pretty good.

After the set was finished, I had to go to ptv's bus and practice since their set was at 2, while Amber and Blaze stayed with Chris and the others. When I got there, they were sitting down and talking. I sat down with them and joined in on the conversation.

After about 35 minutes, we started practice since we only have only 25 minutes until we play.

When I got at the stage, I notice that Chris and the others where already there. Ptv and I got ready to preform. Then we ran onto the stage.

After the set was down, I walked off. "Hey Jenny can I talk to you for a second?" Chris asked and I nodded.

We walked of stage and continued to walk on. "Is Amber and Blaze leaving today?" He asked.

"Yeah and I was thinking about leaving with them." I said.

"That's sucks. I was hoping you were going to stay for the rest of the tour so I can see you more often." He said.

"I promise this isn't he last time you'll see me." I laughed.

"I know but-" He cut himself off.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I have to tell you something." He said, looking slightly nervous.

"Shot." I said.

"So, remember that song we sang earlier?" He asked as he stopped in place.

"Yeah, how could I forget."  I flashed him a big smile.

"That song was about you." He said, quietly. Suddenly, his lips crashed into mine.

~ Ashley's P.O.V ~

I want to tell Jenny right now. Now is the time to tell her because she said she might be leaving with Amber and Blaze. She told us at breakfast and I can't let her go without her knowing.

I was walking to the stage where Pierce the Veil was playing. I stopped when I saw the girl I was looking for. She stopped and I notice Chris was with her. I was walking toward them until I saw Chris kiss her. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

I walked away as the pit in my stomach grew deeper, thinking about what I witnessed.

~ Jenny's P.O.V~

I pulled away from the kiss and looked up to a Chris with a sadden look on his face. "I'm sorry but I'm not ready for a relationship yet because I still love Nick." But, that was a lie, well partly. It's true that I'm not ready for a relationship and that I love Nick. I'll always love Nick, he is my first love but really I'm falling for someone I didn't think I'd fall for.

Ashley. I've fallen for Ashley, the player, the heartbreaker, and  the one that saved me from what could have been a disaster.

"I understand." His voice was filled with regret and sadness.

We walked to the buses, talking about music like none of that happened. He asked me if I would record that song with him and I said yes.

We finally arrived at the bus. We said goodbye before I walked on the bus to see that everyone was there. I glanced at the one I falling in love with, who had hurt in his eyes. I wonder why.

I walked into the back and I knew that Amber and Juliet was following behind me.

I told them what happened and said that it would be best if I left so things won't become awkward for us. Eventually, it would go back to normal, right?

I went to pack up since I was leaving then we all went to a late lunch, except for Ashley, who said he wasn't hungry.

Juliet said that she was going to bring him some food after we ate. I decided that we should leave earlier so, after I ate, I went to say goodbye to everyone I met.

-

I was at the front waiting for Amber and Blaze, who was getting my stuff.

I got on my phone and went on twitter.

@Jennyboo: Had fun at warped with @andyblack @JinxxBVB @JulietSimmsALL @JakePittsBVB @ccbvb
@ashleypurdy

Then I hit send and, immediately, I got replies.

@ccbvb: I'm going to miss you Jenny.

@andyblack: I hope I see you in LA when warped is done.

@JinxxBVB: Hope you had fun.

@JakePittsBVB: I'm going to miss having you around, Jenny.

@JulietSimmsALL: Have a save flight back and I hope to see you after warped.

I wonder why Ashley didn't reply back to me. I hope he's not mad at me.

Soon, Amber and Blaze came out and I called a cab. We got into the cab and drove to the airport.