S-p-i-r-i-t Spirit Let's Hear It

I woke up and looked at the clock that reads 9:30. It's 2 days since Monday and Nick's been distant to me lately. Is it because of what Lyida said about me and that guy? Is he jealous? I shook the thought if him being jealous and looked over at Nick. He looked so peaceful and relaxed. I laid there for a while thinking on how to wake him. I rolled on top in him and started moving my hips in a circle motion. I wanted to see his reaction. A small, quiet moan escaped his lips. He opened his eyes slow and I got off, then walked into the bathroom.

"Babe come back. You can't just wake me up like that and walk away. Come back babe!" He whined. I slowly walked in the room.

"Why not?" I smirked as Nick pouted. I jumped on the bed and started tickling him. He rolled me over and tickled me. "Stop! Stop! I surrender!"

I rolled of the bed and walked into the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower if you want to join."

"I'll be there in a bit. I have to do something." Nick said. I took the time to shave my legs.

I heard the bathroom door open. "I'm coming in." Nick said as I rinse my legs off. He opened the shower door and came inside.

After I was done showering I got out while Nick stayed in to finish. I walked to the dresser. I put on Nightmare Before Christmas shirt, black faded shorts, and converse. I put on Nightmare Before Christmas plugs, bracelets, dream catcher belly ring, and a choker.

"So are we gonna go out for breakfast?" Nick asked as we walked inside. I put on black eye shandow before answering.

"I don't know. Do you want to? " I asked as I put on my eyeliner and mascara.

"Yeah kind of that's why I said it." I can hear a slight irritation in his voice.

"Can we go to the waffle house then?" I asked, then put on red lipstick. He shrugged. I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs, setting it by the door.

I got out my phone and texted Amber. I want to know how if she was gonna pick us up or if we are gonna drive.

Me: Heyy! Are you excited? I'm so ready, it's gonna be so awesome!

I instantly go at text back, as if she was waiting for me to text her.

Amber: Heyy!! Yeesss!!!! I know right. Wyd?

When I was about to text back then Nick pulled me into an embrace. "Hey beautiful." He whispered in my ear. "Who are you texting?"

"Hey handsome." I turn around and kiss him. "I'm texting Amber. Should I invite her to breakfast?"

His hand slowly move off my body. He walks into the kitchen, not saying a word. I could tell he was upset.

Me: Nick is taking me out for a breakfast date.

Amber: Don't have to much fun. (; Well Blaze and I will pick you up at 11:30ish.

I laughed to myself.

Me: We aren't gonna do anything. It's only breakfast. Okay I'll tell Nick.

I walked into the kitchen to see Nick sitting at the table on his phone. "Amber said she will be picking us up around 11:30ish." I said as I sit down.

"Okay. Are you ready for breakfast?" He says standing up. I nod and we walk out to the car.

I put on Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon. I love that song so much but I miss his old style. It's still amazing though.

We finally made it to the Waffle House. We walked in and automatically eyes filled with discussed started staring at us. But Nick and I didn't really care.

We sat down and we looked at the menu. "What do you want to eat Nick?" I asked.

"I think I'm gonna get the Meat Lovers Scramble. It's scrambled eggs with a bunch of meat. What are you getting?"

"Cinnamon French Toast. It comes with eggs and bacon."

The waiter comes and takes our order. "So babe are you excited?" Nick says after the waiter left.

"Yes, of course! I can't wait!" I said with a little to much enthusiasm causing eyes to stare again. My checks suddenly turn to a bright red color.

Nick chuckles at my excitement. "Well I have a birthday present for you too. But I'm going to give it to you on Saturday." I blush even more.

The waiter comes over with our food. We eat and talk. We were a bit loud but who cares. We're having fun.

-

After Breakfast we went home to relax a little bit. We cuddled up and started watch Nightmare Before Christmas. I really want to watch this beacuse I was wearing clothes that matched.

After that we had a marathon of batman movies. I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Nick said. I just sat waiting for him to come back.

"Babe Lydia and Kyle are here." Nick said walking back into the living room. "They wanted to give you your b-day present because you'll be gone for the actual day."

Lyida hopped on lap and hugged me. "Happy early b-day Jennifer. Your such a lucky ass. Your going to warped for your b-day. I'm so jealous. It would be fun seeing Andy Beirsack in person. If Of Mice of men or Bring Me The Horizon were at warped tour I would totally be going too."

I laugh at her little rant. "Thank you Lydia." Lydia got off of me and sat next to Kyle, who is holding a bag.

"Happy b-day, Jenny. Here." Kyle says as he hands me the bag. I smile nervously, afraid of what I might find.

I slowly open it and find a black lingerie from Black Heart. Suddenly, I find myself blushing.

"For your birthday present with Nick." Lydia winked. "Look inside there's more."

I look inside and find a beautiful black dress and some heels to match. "This is beautiful. Thank you." I gave Lydia and Kyle a hug.

"Your welcome. Now you can look gorgeous for warped tour." Lydia said and I laugh at her comment.

"I think this is a bit to fancy for warped don't you think."

"That's the point. You got to stand out. Be bold, be beautiful." She said. "And you can probably catch Andy's eyes on you." She joked.

After a few hours of taking and having a few drink, Lydia and Kyle left. Which give us like 5 hours until 11.

We started cooking spaghetti with breadsticks. It was so delicious. Nick is a good cook. We finished the batman movie. I was craving brownies so we made it after the movie.

I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothing, seeing how I will have a long flight. Nick took a shower after me, so I started checking if we had everything packed. Good thing I did because I would have forgotten my camera.

It was almost 11:30, now all we had to do was wait.