Flannel Day

We finally arrived at airport in Hartford. We got all our bags and we waited for a taxi that Blaze called for.

We drove to our hotel, Hilton Hartford. It took us like 15 to get there. It was noon so all of us took a shower when we got to our rooms.

Amber and Blaze got a joining room which is wonderful but then not so much. Nick and I took a shower togther while one of them had to wait to take a shower beacuse that's just werid if brother and sister there age takes a shower together.

When I get out the shower I start changing. I put on black crop top, red flannel, black shorts, and black combat boots with studs. My makeup was black eyeshadow, mascara, and a pink-purplish lipstick. I slid some bracelets on, put on a choker, put on my red stud belly ring, and black plugs with a heart. I straighten my hair and slighly teased it.

After Nick and I got dressed, there was a knock on the door. Amber cracked open the door. "Is it clear?" She asked and I walk over to the door to open it.

"So I'm guess you took the shower first." I ask and a big grin spread across her face. "Now we have to wait for him."

"Yep." Amber said walking over to the chair. "I love your outfit."She said as she sat down.

"Thank you. So what are we gonna do after the slow poke is done?" I ask as I sit on the bed.

"We can go to lunch and just explore around or whatever." Amber said not looking up from her phone. "Do you guy plan on matching or is just a coincidence?"

I look over over at Nick and see him wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a blue flannel. I sigh when I just realize we do.

"Can't blame me that we have the same sense of style, and by the way it looks amazing on us." I say jokingly.

"Whatever. I believe it looks better on me." Blaze comes in wearing a flannel. I just shake my head. "Well I'm gonna change. I don't want to be match you two." Blaze walks back in his room.

"Wow is it flannel day or something? And I didn't get the memo." Amber sit back in the chair, amusing herself with our little matching problem.

I just flipped her off and as I did Blaze walks in wearing a leather jacket. Even though it is hot outside. Amber is the only smart one wearing something weather appropriate, kind of. She's still wearing black but it's a tank and shorts.

"So are we ready? I'm starving." Nick says getting off the bed. I nod and we all head out.

We went to a fast food restaurant near by for lunch. After that we just started walking around the city, and we had no idea where we were going.

We ended up at a park with a river near it. We saw a sign that read Riverside Park. It's very beautiful here. We stayed for a few hours just talking.

We started walking back to the hotel but we got lost so we got a cab to bring us to the hotel. We realize we were walking the wrong way.

When we got to the hotel it was about 4:30, so we decided to watch some tv before going to get dinner. We were all in Blaze and Amber's room watching some random movie that was on. Their room is bigger than ours, they have a small kitchen and living room. We only have a small living room. Their beed room is separated from the kitchen and living room.

After the movie it was 5:30 so we went to a restaurant at the hotel. It was a fancy place and I kinda felt under dressed. When we sat down at a table the waitress placed us, we got nasty looks from people around us.

I could tell it was pissing off Amber. She doesn't like when people stare, she says it rude and impolite. "You can stop staring now. It's rude." Amber says bluntly.

They rolled their eyes and looked away slowly. "Damn people these days." Amber says.

We looked over the menu trying to look for something good. A waitress came by and asked us what we want to drink.

"Beer." Nick and Blaze said together.

"I want the pink lemonade martini." I said.

"I don't know what it is but I want to try Mrs. Arnold Palmer." Amber says.

She only checked my ID, then she walked away. Everyone just looked at me. "Damn you must look hella good if she thought you are under age." Blaze said.

I just laughed. I noticed Nick got a little ticked when Blaze said that. I don't know why. It's not like Blaze is hitting in me.

"She sure does look good. Have you seen her booty." Amber jokes, making me laugh.

The waitress comes back with our drinks and walked away without saying a word. "So what are you guys gonna order?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about some steak." Blaze said.

"I'm gonna get some pasta. I can create my own." Amber says excitedly. She loves her pasta.

"Maple Ginger Sesame Salmon and what about you."Nick said.

"Baked new England Mac with lobster." I said as the waitress walks over.

"Do you know you have to pay extra for the lobster." She says flipping her blond hair out of the way. I nodded.

"Okay just wanted to tell you. So what you you want?" She says leaning her boobs near Nicks face as she flipped her hair once more.

Nick, Amber, Blaze told her what they wanted. Then she stared flirting with Nick. If I was sitting besides Nick I would have kissed him in front of her but I was sitting next to Amber.

She walked away. I sat there silent as they talked about warped. I took a sip of my drink.

"Jen. Jenny. Jennifer!" Amber said waving her hand in my face. I snapped out of my daydream.

"Huh?" I questioned. I realize that we already got our food. I didn't know how long I was lost in thought. "Oh sorry."

"What we're you thinking about?" Blaze asked.

"Was it about me?" Nick laughed.

"Actually I don't know." I said as I took a bite out of my food. The Mac & cheese was so cheesy. It was like heaven was in my mouth.

"How do you not know," asked Amber. I shrugged in reply. "Whatever." She said before eating.

We ordered some dessert and I got some Chocolate cake. It was so delicious.

After we ate we sat in Amber and Blaze's room watching movie. I was tired so I went to bed.