Amazing Performce

I feel my body being moving rabidly. I open my eyes to see Chris shaking me. I sat up, finding myself in their van. "How long was I sleeping." I asked Chris as I rub my eyes.

"About an hour. It is 6:15 and Ashley was looking for you." He said. "By the way, you were sleeping in my bed." He said as a smirk grew on his face.

"Oh, well it's very comfy." I said.

"Um, Jenny." Karson said quietly, causing me to look at him. He was standing outside next to the door. "Sorry for snapping at you." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, looking slightly embarrassed. "I get a little grumpy when I don't get sleep."

"It's okay, I understand. That nap really helped me though." I said.

"Hey Jenny, we are going to go out to eat. Do you wanna tag along?" Kelly said, she stood behind Karson. Then I realise that they were all here.

"Well I'm not hungry but I'll tag along." I said as I crawled out of van.

We all walked to a small burger place nearby. We sat in a booth. I sat next to Eric and Chris. On the other side Kelly sat next to Conner and Victoria sat next to Karson.

A waiter came to take our order for drinks. I just got a Pepsi. Everyone else ordered then the waiter left. "Why did you sleep in the van?" Eric whispered to me.

"Long story. I'll tell you later." I replied. He nodded.

"So, Ashley said that you are going to play today?" Conner said.

"Yeah, he told us and a few other bands." Victoria said. I don't know why but Victoria seems like she's a bitch, maybe she just has a bitch face.

"Yeah, I am. They all want to see me play or whatever." I said acting like it's nothing but really I was quite nervous and now I'll be playing in front of more famous bands.

"You're not scared or nervous." Chris said. Damn it, can you read my mind or something? "I would be." He said.

"I think she'll do fine." Eric said, sending me a small smirk.

"We are definitely going to watch." Kelly said in a happy, cheerful voice.

The waiter came back with drinks. "Are you ready to order?" He asked. All of us nodded, expect me since I'm not going to eat, and they told him they wanted.

"You're not going to eat." He asked. I shook my head no. "Well then, I'll be back with your food." He said looking at the others.

"So what are you going to play?" Chris said.

"I don't know." I said. "I'm still thinking. I don't know if I should play a song I've been working on or just a random some I know."

"You write your own music? That's amazing! You should play your song." Kelly said.

"Yeah, I would like to hear some of it. I wanna see your talent." Eric said.

The waiter came back with the food. We spent two hours at the place, having small talk and going around. We would have stayed later but we got asked to leave because we were being to loud.

We decided to walk around town before we went back to the venue. Kelly, Conner, and Chris was in the front joking around. Victoria and Karson was in the middle holding hands and talking. I was telling Eric about my long day. He gave me some advice and then I talked about my childhood with my real family, Blaze and Amber's family.

We walked around for about 20 minutes then we decided to walk back to the venue. We we got there it was almost time for the kids to leave.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I took it out to see a text from Ashley.