Jealousy? - Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

He smiled as he leaned in, giving her a soft kiss on the cheeck. ''Bye Demi.''

She blushed. ''Bye Harry.'' She waited until he got into his motorcycle before going back inside her house. She smiled like an idoit while she leaned against the door touching her cheeck.

''Demi?!'' Denise yelled from the dinning room, causing Demi to snap out of her thoughts. ''Come on! We're waiting for you!''

''Coming!'' She yelled as she started making her way to the table. As she entered the room she saw that Paul, Denise, Joe, and Nick where waiting for her. ''Sorry.'' She said while taking the seat across from Nick, who was sitting next to Joe. They said grace as usual before eating.

''So...'' Paul said, starting the conversation. ''Who was the boy that you were doing homework with?''

''He's just a friend.'' She said trying to play it cool.

''He's a very cute friend.'' Denise smiled as Demi did the same, but tried to hide it.

''Really?'' She questioned. ''I didn't notice.''

''Yea, right.'' Joe said before shoving a fork in his mouth.

''I bet you noticed the motorcycle.'' Nick said, but not meaning too. It just slipped.

''That was his?!'' Denise gasped.

''Thanks alot.'' She said, shooting him a death glare before turning towards her mother. ''He can't afford a car.'' She said defending Harry. ''Motorcycles are way cheaper than cars.''

''So he can't afford a car, but he can afford to get tattoos.''

''Nick! Shut up!''

''Demetria! I don't think you should be seeing that boy!''

''We're just friends mom! And your son isn't any better!''

''Hey!'' Joe said. ''Don't drag me into this.''

Demi rolled her eyes as Paul began to spoke. ''We'll deal with this later.'' He said. ''Anyways, Demi, Joe. I wanted to let you know that me and your mother will not be here this weekend. I have a business trip in California and we thought it would be nice to stay the whole weekend.''

''When do you guys leave?'' Joe asked.

''Thursday night and we come back Sunday afternoon.'' Denise answered. ''And no parties.''

''Who said I was going to throw a party?''

''Because I'm your mother Joesph. I know you. I know that there's the big game this Friday and I know you're going to win and we're sorry we won't be able to make it, but no parties.''

-

Demi picked up her plate from the table and walked over to the sink to place it in there. She turned around to see both Joe and Nick standing there, wanting to talk to her.

''What do you guys want?''

''We came to make a deal with you.'' Joe said before looking around the kitchen, making sure his parents were gone. ''I want to throw a party here Friday night.''

''But mom said-''

''I know what mom said.'' He said cutting her off. ''But Friday is the first round of play-offs and after we win, we need a place to celeabrate.''

''Okay. What do you want from me?''

''I need you to promise not to tell mom and Paul.''

She smirked while crossing her arms. ''What's in it for me?''

''Whatever you want.''

''Can I invite a couple of friends?'' She asked thinking of Harry and Selena.

''I don't care.''

''Okay.'' She said. ''I won't tell them, but I swear if teens have sex on my bed, you're washing the sheets.''

''Deal.'' They shook hands and Demi watched as Joe left the room leaving her alone with Nick.

''Need a date for the party?''

''No thanks, but if I change my mind Harry will be the first on my list.'' She said as she walked past him.

''Why are you even hanging out with that guy anyways?'' He ask as he followed her.

''Well if you must know he's sweet and funny and oh! He isn't a peeping tom.''

''I thought we were past that.''

She laughed as she turned to face him. ''Why do you care?''

''I don't.''

''Well, you could of fooled me.'' She smirked. They both then heard Nick's phone go off when. ''You better go. You wouldn't want to keep Nicole waiting.''

------------------------------

Oh my Jonas!!

So I went to the Jonas Brothers' concert Friday night (it was my first time seeing them live) & it was AH-MAZING! Me & my sister were dancing & singing the entire time, they  sound so much better live & they're just SUPER sexier in person;)

Kevin was like less then a foot away from me & it was just awesome! Oh, & I met the girl twins from the Suite Life of Zach & Cody. THEY ARE SO PRETTY!!

...& did you guys hear about Olivia Culpo & Nick? *sigh* If he's happy, then I'm happy..but why can't he be happy with Demi?! Speaking of Demi, how cute were they at the Teen Choice Adwards?! My Jovato feels were on an other level! It was like a Camp Rock/Disney reunion:')

Anyways, vote & comment POR FAVOR & new chapter of SWBL next!:)

ps The JoBros' tour shirts were $40 EACH! Like don't they know my ass could barely afford a ticket? Is that shirt going to wash itself? Why is it so expensive?..I brought one anyways