two.

I woke up slowly. I get up and go to get ready.

I stretch as I step into my bathroom. I turn on the water and as I wait for it to heat up I start playing music.

Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance began playing.

I took my shower, and dried off throwing on an outfit from my closet ( on side )

I also put my hair long blonde hair into a side fishtail.

I ran into Megan's room to see her already up and ready as well. She gets ready a lot faster than me.

Even though she does more to herself than I. I never wear make up unless it's for a role or for celebrity appearances.

I ran in and jumped on her back. She held me tight and began to run around the house with me.

I was laughing the entire time, and swinging my feet. I giggled as she set me back down.

"Good morning!" I giggled at her. "Good morning!" she smiled at me.

"Let's do something fun today, like maybe bowling?" I said to her. "Are you sure? I just hope there won't be too many people, and we won't get noticed." she said.

I shrugged, "Eh, I'm sure we'll be fine! Let's do it anyway." I chuckled. "YEAH LET'S DO IT!!" she ran back to the room, leaving me laughing behind.

"GIVE ME 20 MINUTES!" she yelled from the bedroom. "OKAY." I yelled back, shaking my head.

I decided to text Niall.

Me: hiiii.

Niall responded almost immediately.

Niall: heyy!

Me: whatcha doinnn.

Niall: I'm bored. I have no friends.

Me: why don't u have any friends??

Niall: I actually just moved here from Ireland.

Me: that's so coolll ! I'm like 10% Irish were so alikee!

Me: no I'm just kidding I'm not Irish sorry but I'll be your friend!!!

Niall: YAY NEW FRIEND.

Me: do u have anything to do today??

Niall: No, I already unpacked and everything.

Me: want to go bowling with me and my bestie?

Niall: That'd be cool !

Me: can I pick u up at 11:30??

Niall: Yeah, thanks ! I'll send you my address!!

Niall: * inserts address *

Me: cool I'll pick you up soon!

Niall: Okay! See you soon.

I looked up as I heard Megan come out of the room and come into the living room.

"Let's go, and by the way we're picking up a friend of mine that I met yesterday." I said to Meg.

"Who is it?" she asked me. "His name is Niall, he just moved here from Ireland." I started to get up.

"Wow that's amazing I'm like 25% Irish were the same. No I'm just kidding I'm not Irish, but he's nice?" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes at how much we're alike. "Yes, he is." I smiled.

I grabbed my purse, heading out the door with Megan. We got into my favorite car, the black Range Rover and started driving to Niall's place.