BSM- He Finds Out You're Dating One Of The Boys

Louis- You and Harry have been going out for a while now. Everyone knows about it. Well, everyone except your brother, Louis. Louis had kind of laid out a few rules to you when it came to the boys, and one of the main rules was to NOT date anyone in his band (especially Harry). You two had been trying to keep it quiet, but you could tell Louis knew something was up. One night, while you were with Louis, Harry kept texting you. "Hey, y/n, who are you texting?" Louis asked, being the nosy pest he is. "That, dear brother, is none of your business!" you answered smartly. All of a sudden, Louis snatched the phone out of your hand. Louis started reading around in a voice badly mimicking my own, "Harry, where are you taking me tommorow night? Wait, Harry? As in my bandmate Harry?" he asked, his tone getting serious. You slowly nodded. "YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!" he asked, but it came out as more of a declaration. "Break up with him, now!" he demanded. I was starting to get a little pissed off at his behavior. "Lou, you and I both know that's not going to happen." you stated as calmly as you could manage. "Fine, but that doesn't mean I'm okay with it."

Harry- You were at Harry's house with the boys and their girlfriends. Your brother had been reluctant to let you come, but finely your whining had become unbearable, and he gave in. You guys decided to play Truth or Dare."Y/N, I to kiss any person of your choice, in this room." Zayn decided. You went over to Niall and began kissing him. He was your boyfriend, so it didn't really matter, until you realized that Harry was in the room, and you both jumped apart. Your cheeks felt as if someone had set fire to them. Harry was too busy glaring at Niall to notice. "Seriously, Niall? My little sister?" Harry asked. "I'm sorry mate, I just really like her." Niall said. They were talking as if you weren't in the room. You huffed and crossed your arms."Well, I guess that's okay. I mean, at least i can, erm, trust you." Harry said."Harry, you do realize that we would have continued dating whether you like it or not." you said, still very annoyed. He just shrugged.

Niall- You had just left your brother, Niall's, house. You were a bit late to dinner with your boyfriend, Liam, so you began to walk very quickly to the diner you had agreed to meet at. You felt as if someone were following you, but you simply shrugged it off. Finally, you arrived at the diner. Liam gave you a quick kiss. Someone behind you hooted with glee. You turned around to see your brother, Niall, looking as if someone had just given him an amazing present. He ran up to you and gave you a big bear hug. "What are you doing here?" you asked, a little stunned. "Well, Y/N, I could tell that you were keeping something for me, and I figured out that you probably were dating one of the boys in the band. You were doing the same things Gemma did when she briefly dated Lou. I followed you to see who it was. I'm so happy! I was almost sure it was Harry, but it's Liam!" he was practically jumping for joy. "Why are you so happy about me being with Liam?' you asked him. Liam looked just as confused. He looked really cute, actually. "I completely trust Liam! Anyway, sorry for interrupting!" he said as he skipped to the door and down the street. "I swear, he's a leprachaun!" you said to Liam as you watched Niall's retreating figure.

Liam- You and Zayn had just started going out, and you really didn't want to keep it a secret from your brother, Liam, so you decided to just tell him. "Li, I have to tell you something, I'll be at your flat in five- xoxo, Y/N" you sent, so that he had a heads up. You and Zayn got in the car and drove to Liam's. When you got there, you rang the doorbell. "Y/N! I've missed you! You need to come around more often!" Liam said as he engulfed you in a bear hug. He then noticed Zayn's figure standing behind you. "Mate, what are you doing here?" he asked Zayn. "Well actually, that's what I needed to tell you about." you explained. he nodded his head. "Come in!" he said as he ushered the two of you inside. "So, what did you want to tell me?" he asked. "Y/N and I are dating." Zayn answered, grabbing your hand. You beamed back at him. "That's great! You two should stay for dinner! I'm making pasta!" he offered and you nodded your heads. You were so happy Liam approved.

Zayn- Louis and you were going out to the movies. You had been going out for a long time, and things were starting to get serious. You knew you should really tell your brother, Zayn, because all your sisters and your mum already know, but you were scared that he wouldn;t approve of you dating his bandmate. Halfway through the movie, you noticed a perfect quiff a row ahead of you. "Louis, Zayn's her-" you tried to warn, but were cut off by Zayn turning around to look at you. Luckily, you shoved Louis's face in his lap as soon as you saw Zayn starting to turn. Zayn smiled and waved when he saw you. He got up and moved to the seat on the other side of you, no noticing Louis. That is, until Liuis decided it was the best moment to sneeze. "Louis?" Zayn asked in a regular voice, causing many glares. "You just had to sneeze!" you hissed. "I have allergies!" Louis whined. Later, you explained everything to Zayn,and, surprisingly, he was okay with it.

A/N Thanks for reading! I think this one is pretty good. More to come soon. Vote, Comment, and Request please! I'd love some feedback. Thanks! TTYL!